Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wouldn't expect it to be faster. Some people have ended up waiting longer than the original estimate.

There's probably more people waiting on a long range, so the queue is longer. And Tesla may slightly prioritize orders for the performance model to get people to buy the version that makes them the most money.
Got it. Well, so be it, performance that is. Thanks!

OMFG.... 11:40PM CST and I just got my "Confirm Your Order Update" email.... VIN!!! VIN!!! VIN!!!
dancing-squirrel.gif

Last edited:
Hmm, I just noticed my actual order date was 7/5, not 7/6...completely silly that's the difference of getting the $2k NJ rebate applied or not. Going to have to see if I can re-order and have them transfer my existing VIN (I'll have to pay $1k more since they increased the price). Or somehow finagle an order date of 7/23 since that's when I changed my order to an LR.

Man, that is really annoying.

VIN GET!!
EDD now says Aug 30 to Sep 05.

Order date was Jul 13. I got an email asking me to pay my balance (but I'll be switching to financing first), but nothing about scheduling delivery yet. Home stretch, baby!

And as a follow up, I (surprisingly) got one of the online chat agents to switch my order over from cash to financing!

After that, submitted my financing application and was (again surprisingly) approved almost immediately. Getting 2.49% through JP Morgan Chase.

Yesss!! I’ve been watching the thread for a couple months. Over the past week my EDD started to squeeze. The last two days my EDD moved into the first week of September (again!!). I was getting bummed seeing all these east coast and midwest folks getting their VINs. This morning I received my VIN and EDD moved back into August!

6/20 order M3 Blue/Black/Aero