Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received a call from the Paramus location. They have my car there and it made it through the storm fine. They offered to drop the car off at my house tomorrow morning.
I believe they’ll be offering that to customers whose cars are still deliverable.
Good luck everyone.
Oh wow that’s awesome. Didn’t think that was gonna be an option. Hoping for the same.

Reactions: arcaderehab
Alright, I got me a squirrel avatar. If I don’t have a VIN tomorrow I’m rioting.
On a more serious note I got a quick quote on my insurance and it says it’s actually going down 1 dollar a month. While it’s nothing crazy I had one of those smart ride things from nationwide so I had like a 20 dollar a month discount already. So really this car is about 20 bucks cheaper a month than my current one. I was expecting it to go up so that’s a nice surprise.

My M3 LR OD 08/14 with an EDD SEP 11-24, which has changed multiple times from the SEP 2-22 to SEP 7-27 to the current EDD. I have been checking every hour, refreshing the page multiple times hoping to receive a VIN. Reached out to my SA, no luck with a response. Having a NEMA 14-50 outlet installed on the 8th in preparation for its arrival. Used my 3D printer to print a wall-mount for the charger. 🤓
UPDATE:
Received my VIN early this morning with a new EDD 15-24 SEP. Does anyone know if this will change to an earlier DD? I have reached out to TESLA and my SA is notified to contact me, just wondering if anyone had some insight on this.

Hey all,

Just wanted to ask what is the real waiting time to get LR now?

I was destroyed by tesla during waiting for my Plaid and hope m3 would not bring the same experience!

I just have placed an order yesterday (9/3) black/white/19” and wondering will they deliver it by November or do not expect it before January?

Thank you all

UPDATE:
Received my VIN early this morning with a new EDD 15-24 SEP. Does anyone know if this will change to an earlier DD? I have reached out to TESLA and my SA is notified to contact me, just wondering if anyone had some insight on this.
Your car is built. It’ll narrow when they determine how long it will take to ship and put it on a train/truck/etc.

Hey all,

Just wanted to ask what is the real waiting time to get LR now?

I was destroyed by tesla during waiting for my Plaid and hope m3 would not bring the same experience!

I just have placed an order yesterday (9/3) black/white/19” and wondering will they deliver it by November or do not expect it before January?

Thank you all

You could read this entire forum and still not figure out the formula on the timeframe. I've seen folks order their LR back in June just getting their vehicles now, and others have placed an order and received a delivery in mere days. There appear to be some pretty substantial AI/ML algorithms crunching on a lot of big data under the covers to meet Tesla's distribution goals across the country and around the world. How I'd love to be a fly on the wall during an internal Tesla architecture discussion of how their systems pull in countless data sources to determine all of the logistics of producing each car and in turn transporting it to the destination for delivery. I'm pretty impressed so far. And, you know, that they can pump out a M3 from cold rolled steel to fully functioning vehicle in about a quarter of the time it takes to charge my Volt 😄

You could read this entire forum and still not figure out the formula on the timeframe. I've seen folks order their LR back in June just getting their vehicles now, and others have placed an order and received a delivery in mere days. There appear to be some pretty substantial AI/ML algorithms crunching on a lot of big data under the covers to meet Tesla's distribution goals across the country and around the world. How I'd love to be a fly on the wall during an internal Tesla architecture discussion of how their systems pull in countless data sources to determine all of the logistics of producing each car and in turn transporting it to the destination for delivery. I'm pretty impressed so far. And, you know, that they can pump out a M3 from cold rolled steel to fully functioning vehicle in about a quarter of the time it takes to charge my Volt 😄
Well, sounds like a typical Tesla. Thanks god I’m not in rush this time as I’ve been with Plaid. Will see how’s everything going, especially now, around quarter end.

thank you for reply tho 😁