Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting, since you stated your order is from July. So yeah, MSM might be indeed the bottleneck.
9/11 MSM order here.

I know this is asking too much but it would be awesome if you know Tesla could reach out and say, "hey if you are ok swapping colors we can deliver your car faster". Because if MSM is truly the bottleneck, then there are 4 other colors I would be totally ok with having! :)

Finally!!!

Order Date: 09/29
M3LR W/W 18”
EDD: 11/01 - 11/21 (Never Change)
Got VIN today and scheduled delivery Wednesday.

Congrats. I’m jealous. Ordered 12 days before you and still no vin. I guess they are doing the whites first. Hopefully I get one soon, but congrats to you!

Located near Chicago where I ordered a M3 LR, Red on 9/9/21
EDD 10/30 - 11/29 and no vin atm
All the x's and o's completed.
From looking at the spread sheet I almost wish I would have ordered the Performance model.... Next it appears
the automated driving feature seems to push a car out the door. By mid November the end of quarter delivery
push will hopefully begin for the majority of orders of the stock M3 LR. Just a opinion and positive thinking!

Reactions: Paul4343
Central NJ
Order Date: 9/3
M3LR White/Black
19" Sport Wheels
EDD: 10/30 - 11/19

EDD hasn't shifted since Sept 15th or so... anyone else obsessively check for a VIN multiple times a day? A few days out from entering the EDD range and I'm starting to go crazy with anticipation...