Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Currently driving my old '99 Ford F150 beater pickup, and to say it leaves me desiring my car ASAP is an understatement. I mean, #firstworldproblems and all that, but damn.
I've sold my 2015 S85D and am driving my 2000 Land Rover with 194,000 miles.
I'm hoping that it doesn't die on me before my new Model S arrives. Currently scheduled for Dec 10-30 (end of quarter rush).
Just take my money and give me my car!

Update! Got my Tesla vision agreement this morning and once I accepted got my VIN!

Order Date: 10/23
OG EDD: Jan-Feb
Current EDD: Nov 20- Nov 24

Reaching out to my SA today about getting MSM for free, and putting the order on hold until 2022!
Cool, pls keep us posted. I am sure they will hold, but not sure about the free MSM since the free MSM of today is the same price as the MSM before the price increase.

Got my VIN today! (It's a 2022 VIN)

Northwest Florida
OD: Sept 9
MSM/Black/18 inch/no FSD

Here's my timeline throughout:
9 Sep: November est. delivery
10 Sep: 23 Oct - 12 Nov
9 Oct: 23 Oct - 5 Nov
21 Oct: 7 Nov-5 Dec
5 Nov: 13 Nov-27 Nov
5 Nov: VIN received, 14 Nov-20 Nov

Picking up in Decatur, GA. Finally spoke with an SA and she told me they expect the truck to arrive on the 16th, with vehicles ready for pickup on the 19th or 20th.

Reactions: Paul4343
If past history can determine what happened for people who paid for white, you get nothing and like it. You also get to know there will be a sea of MSM Tesla's roaming the road just like you.

P.S. I can be salty because I am in the exact same boat. ;)
I did talk to someone at tesla and they said: "you will get a credit back" Now they could be naive, or they could make my day. I plan to pay for the Boost, so they just gave me half off if he is correct.

Delivery day arrived! The car was perfect, panels were all aligned. We were in and out of there in just a few minutes. OD was September 9. Good luck everyone!

Attachments

• D4BBB84F-D515-4CC6-9940-4868E584945C.jpeg
    D4BBB84F-D515-4CC6-9940-4868E584945C.jpeg
    599.2 KB · Views: 68