Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is probably their way of telling us to stop refreshing the page every 5 minutes lol
LOL I was thinking the same. I bet there are literally millions of hits from people logging into their accounts; (page refresh) No VIN yet, (page refresh) No VIN yet, (page refresh) No VIN yet .....(repeat).

Would be nice to think we are all getting our VINS and delivery confirmations right now..... but probably not.

Hi MRNorris. I’m in Canada too (Edmonton), OD 10/24 LR EDD hasn’t moved from 11/20-12/18. The anticipation is killing me! All my financing info is completed and they’re still assessing a possible trade (I already have another dealer willing to give me a fair price, so I’m just going through the motions).
What do mean you “found” your VIN? I’ve heard some people had to go through great lengths to find it; seems to me it would be emailed or texted??

p.s. I just got back from downtown Toronto; I’ve never seen so many Teslas on the road!!

Google " Find VIN in source code Tesla"

Thats how I found mine. Yeah there is ALOT in Ontario. Makes sense as our weather in southern Ontario is amazing compared to the rest of Canada haha

Well was briefly discouraged by the site change and the disappearance of my EDD from the app. Now everything is back to as it was, though no changes to by 11/22-12/2 date swings. But still no VIN/Vision Agreements have popped.
Beginning to think all of the updated EDD’s (mine included) from today are just part of the changes that happened to the site.

Reactions: TheSlyyGuy
Just had a weird one on my end. Went to the app and it said preparing for delivery - went into my account and my paperwork was there and request for ACH. Decided to switch from my iPad to laptop and when I went back it reverted to where it has been for 10 days - VIN with an EDD of 11/23 to 11/29