Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm curious -- so I just scheduled delivery! ONE MORE WEEK. But the page that I used to pick my delivery day was https://www.tesla.com/schedule/{RegistratonNumber}?

So my link looked like: Tesla SSO - Sign In

Wondering for those who have not yet been asked to schedule delivery... if you put in your order number into the above link... what does it do? What does it say? Very curious!
It just take you to your account page from what I remember

Reactions: T3slaM0del3
I'm curious -- so I just scheduled delivery! ONE MORE WEEK. But the page that I used to pick my delivery day was https://www.tesla.com/schedule/{RegistratonNumber}?

So my link looked like: Tesla SSO - Sign In

Wondering for those who have not yet been asked to schedule delivery... if you put in your order number into the above link... what does it do? What does it say? Very curious!
In my case it just takes me to my order page which displays that my order is on hold.

Reactions: T3slaM0del3
M3LR , MSM, Blk, 19", no FSD

OD was 11/14. Things progressed quickly....received VIN this morning, then a few hours later I received a link to schedule delivery (Dec 7-13).

I want to wait until 2022. So, I dropped by the local Tesla here in KC. As you'd expect, this is a common customer inquiry right now so there wasn't much explanation required. I asked the rep "what are my options for taking delivery in January". She said "I can do that for you". Then, she went into the back office for a few mins--presumably to feverishly type on a terminal like an airport gate agent--then emerged with a thumbs-up saying that I'm unmatched from my original VIN and scheduled for a January delivery.

At this point, the app shows that I no longer have a VIN but still says EDD is 12/7-13. So, in the coming days I'll be interested to see whether/how the app changes to reflect the push to January.

Delivery day! Not to put a damper on anyone's excitement but what a ****ing DISASTER. Lady came to my house right on time (great) but the car is covered in scratches, through the clear coat, on the front bumper and rear fender. Well *sugar*, I really need a car I got a sick cat that needs to go to the vet now so ill accept delivery and get it fixed. Wait, I said I wanted my plate transferred and gave them all of the required info. Why do I have a new plate, why did I pay for registration on a new plate. What the **** Tesla.

At least I have usb and wireless charging works

Reactions: Jo060
Delivery day! Not to put a damper on anyone's excitement but what a ****ing DISASTER. Lady came to my house right on time (great) but the car is covered in scratches, through the clear coat, on the front bumper and rear fender. Well *sugar*, I really need a car I got a sick cat that needs to go to the vet now so ill accept delivery and get it fixed. Wait, I said I wanted my plate transferred and gave them all of the required info. Why do I have a new plate, why did I pay for registration on a new plate. What the **** Tesla.

I would have had to UBER that cat to the vet and refuse that car if it was that bad....

Reactions: drdumont and tm1v2
Text came through this afternoon offering a delivery window. Delivery date accepted for next week in Mt. Kisco!

M3LR Black/Black 18" Aero No FSD
OD: 10/4/21 (est. December)
EDD 1: 11/21/21 - 12/19/21
EDD 2: 12/7/21 - 12/31/21
EDD 3: 12/9/21 - 12/15/21
VIN Received: 11/27/21
Accepted Delivery Date: 12/9/21

OD to VIN = 54 Days
VIN to DD = 12 Days
OD to DD = 66 Days

OD was 11/14. Things progressed quickly....received VIN this morning, then a few hours later I received a link to schedule delivery (Dec 7-13).

I want to wait until 2022. So, I dropped by the local Tesla here in KC. As you'd expect, this is a common customer inquiry right now so there wasn't much explanation required. I asked the rep "what are my options for taking delivery in January". She said "I can do that for you". Then, she went into the back office for a few mins--presumably to feverishly type on a terminal like an airport gate agent--then emerged with a thumbs-up saying that I'm unmatched from my original VIN and scheduled for a January delivery.

At this point, the app shows that I no longer have a VIN but still says EDD is 12/7-13. So, in the coming days I'll be interested to see whether/how the app changes to reflect the push to January.
People all around my date getting VINs, fingers crossed I get one soon. :) (I picture myself like the aliens with the claw from Toy Story.)

scratches all over and through the clear coat???? no way i would've accepted. that's just me.

Reactions: drdumont

LOL. Exact same build as you (edit* sorry 18's instead of your 19's). Ordered in August and delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. Their EDD system and logistics workflow is beyond stupid.

(not mad at you just aggravated with waiting 3+ months to get this)

1638397632860.png
Can anyone verify this? Once your vehicle is ready you have 30 days to take delivery? I thought it was only 3 lol....