Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

M3LR , White, inside black, 18", no FSD

OD 12 Nov. 2021
EDD slot 11-25th Dec 2021
SMS Trade in 29th Nov. 2021

It will be a 2022 Model build in California.

Will there be Summer or Winter tyres on the car ? What size of Tyres will the car come with then ? I may order some Aftermarket Winter or All Season tyres already.

Very Excited
;)
Greets from SW Ontario.

Reactions: sparroma
Where/how did you guys get SA contact info? I don't have any info other than the order confirmation e-mail and a generic "welcome to the family" e-mail.
I believe I chose home delivery if that makes a difference.
I would search here for the nearest Tesla support and either email or call them:

I'm at 12/1-12, with an OD of 10/30. I'm curious to see what they say.
Got a very fast reply and here it is;

“Hey ———! I got your email regarding your curiosity about your estimated delivery, and know that it is completely understandable. My internal projection is now estimating arrival to the delivery center around December 7th. Again, this can fluctuate, but that is what it is currently showing me so it looks as though that 1st-15th range is relatively accurate…”

Still have no VIN or even a trade in text but we shall see I guess. I realize it takes a few days after they get the car until delivery is ready so if all of this is accurate I’m looking at Dec 10-15th.

*edit* should also mention I am in Phoenix AZ with a MSM, Black, Aero, No FSD

Last edited:
Reactions: ohiader
Hello,

M3LR , White, inside black, 18", no FSD

OD 12 Nov. 2021
EDD slot 11-25th Dec 2021
SMS Trade in 29th Nov. 2021

It will be a 2022 Model build in California.

Will there be Summer or Winter tyres on the car ? What size of Tyres will the car come with then ? I may order some Aftermarket Winter or All Season tyres already.

Very Excited
;)
Greets from SW Ontario.
M3LR on 18" wheels comes with All Season Tires: Michelin MXM4s

Reactions: Bill_75D
Where/how did you guys get SA contact info? I don't have any info other than the order confirmation e-mail and a generic "welcome to the family" e-mail.
I believe I chose home delivery if that makes a difference.
I received a text minutes after my order that said to respond with anything and a CS Agent would call me. I did it once and got a call within 30 minutes. Honestly, contacting Tesla directly works just as well as contacting a sales floor at a local storefront.

Reactions: KyleLoren