Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just finished the Vision agreement after a prompt in the app, but it’s completed status doesn’t show up in app (still hasn’t fyi). So, I checked on site, and THERE’S A VIN!

EDD 12/22-12/28 on the app now. Just waiting on someone to reach out to schedule delivery.
Also, I didn’t receive any notifications, calls, or texts. Just randomly checked the app and then the website.

JUST GOT A VIN! When all hope was lost haha

EDD 11 (now with VIN!): 12/23 - 12/29
Still a brutal process following along with your updates as I was around the same time and same area but glad there is finally some light at the end of the tunnel! At first I was really hesitant about delivery this year but the AZ registration was the tipping point. Looking like the right move with all the news about BBB lately.

Reactions: ohiader
Update:
M3LR MSM/Black/Aero/No FSD
OD: Nov 5
Nov 5: 1st EDD - Dec 15 - Dec 31
Nov 23: 2nd EDD - Dec 10 - 24
Dec 4: VIN
Dec 4: 3rd EDD - Dec 17-21
Dec 21 - Delivered, inspected and accepted
Dec 21 - Winter tires then to the detailing shop for PPF, tint and coating.....they're keeping it until Dec 28, the holidays kinda screwed me up, it was too much a rush to ask them to coat it, let cure and get it back to me before they were off for the holiday. Totally understandable. I suppose it's good that it gets to cure for 4 days in the warm shop before I pick it up, for now I get to watch them open the doors on the app....

Reactions: The Meal and hlin07
Hi guys long time reader first time poster. OD on 11/19 got delivery date of Dec 25. I’ll be away on vacation and talked to SA to hold til Jan 1st. Does anyone know when to release the hold if I’d like to pick up first week of Jan before my finance deal runs out? Thanks for the help!

Quick question for those who have taken delivery. And made payments.
since you had to link bank account to plaid. Does the monthly car payments come out automatically or do you still have to write a check?
I’m pretty sure the car payment is through us bank if you did Tesla car loan. So you have to set up your car payment through them. Tesla just want their down payment.

My father-in-law wants model 3 after hearing me rave about my Y. I’m new on this side of the fence. What’s the wait time like for you M3 guys?
Depends on which model and sometimes location. My wait for a long range was about 2.5 months but some others were fairly quick. You may also be able to find cars off inventory too. Standard range right now might be a bit longest wait. Performance model 3 has usually been fastest.