Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just checked my account of ML3LR and not sure how they just removed my hold with an EDD of TBD. Hoping to call them tomorrow to understand that how it was removed from hold without me doing it. I'm so angry on Tesla now. If they play this kind of game then, I may cancel all my orders.:mad::mad: Did any of you also saw this happening?
Mine was suppose to have the hold released on the 28th of December, when I checked about an hour ago the hold appears to have been lifted and my EDD is TBD. Hopefully tomorrow I get a date somewhere in their next quarter and will begin regiliously checking my EDD going forward. You can have yours put back on hold if you are not ready to get back in line.

Just checked my account of ML3LR and not sure how they just removed my hold with an EDD of TBD. Hoping to call them tomorrow to understand that how it was removed from hold without me doing it. I'm so angry on Tesla now. If they play this kind of game then, I may cancel all my orders.:mad::mad: Did any of you also saw this happening?
Exactly same thing happened for me. My hold was until December 31. It has been removed as of today and EDD says TBD. My guess is that they are not able to deliver by year-end anyways and that hence, they removed it now.

Reactions: Paul4343
I said this earlier but my hold was removed early as well on my end but when i called they said the hold was still showing for them. Either way I never saw anything other than TBD till after my hold was supposed to be removed. Im guessing that when you get close enough to the hold dropping off it just stops appearing but is still there.

Reactions: alset3000
Man, love the car. Took delivery today and it is almost perfect, and good enough for me. (Just a very very slight alignment issue on the hood I noticed later.) Though, they did break a bumper clip installing my HomeLink module, and happened to be out of that clip. So I had to wait an hour and a half for the SA to drive to the next nearest SC (only 35 or so miles away luckily) and for them to replace the clip.

Also, so far it seems pretty decent on a little snow/ice with the all-seasons though a little more stopping power would be nice. I threw it around a few corners and it holds itself well even if slipping. :)

(excuse the door being open, friend asked for a photo after I was in and didn't think to close it)
66233622812__1E7110FF-836C-49D1-BCA8-D701623E40F3.fullsizerender.jpg

Exactly same thing happened for me. My hold was until December 31. It has been removed as of today and EDD says TBD. My guess is that they are not able to deliver by year-end anyways and that hence, they removed it now.
Same thing happened to me. My hold was until December 31 as well. Today I noticed the “hold” had been replaced by a “TBD”. To be honest this could have occurred a few days earlier & I just happened to notice it today.

MSM | White int | 19" Sport
Scheduled for delivery on Wed, 12/22 in Anaheim.
Update: Pardon me if this is a duplicate...I think I initially posted in the wrong area.

OD: 10/29/21
EDD 1: 12/10 -12/31/21
EDD 2: 12/17 -12/31/21

Picked up on Tues, 12/21! No issues with taking delivery - she's perfect!

tempImagerhF8lu.jpg
tempImage4I7ECG.jpg

Had to add my personal touch, bling-bling!

Anyone had to pick up their car in the rain? I’m wondering how am I gonna inspect it when it’s raining?

I was told the same thing. 100 miles to put in service for whatever wrong. I’m gonna make sure they put it down in paper. Including cosmetic because I won’t be able to inspect it in the rain and see what they say.
I have the same problem today. Expecting rain all day and highs in the 40’s. Not a great combination. My drive back home is 435 miles, the 100 mile cutoff is out of the question.

I clicked I’m Ready and took my hold off this evening and now it says TBD. Funny coincidence
Curious though. I never initiated any action. In particular, I never took my car off hold. Tesla took it off hold and changed it to TBD. It is probably still on hold until December 31. I surmise I will receive a new EDD date soon. The weather & driving conditions here in the Puget Sound region are lousy at present; I really would prefer a February or possibly even later delivery...

This might be a dumb question but when new vehicles hit Tesla's website, do they include FSD or are they trying to make 10k? It's never been obvious to me but would hope it would include it.

I think what I’ve seen is the new and demo cars all have included fsd in the price, but from what I’ve read from others experiences, after paying the deposit and selecting your delivery information, when you supply registration information there will be a button to remove full self driving if you don’t want full self driving.

Reactions: mmm21
Well, it FINALLY happened. OD of 8/15, only took 130 days to delivery. I finally picked up the car today. Everything was great. No gap issues, charger worked, USB ports there (it seems that storm has passed), and great delivery experience. For those of you that have been following my saga, you can understand when I say I deserved a good delivery experience. on the way home i gunned it at a light and got light headed. My son enjoyed it so much he made me pull over on the highway so I could pull out again from a dead start. I wasn’t exactly the model father this afternoon. Luckily he’s been driving for a while so he ignores me now anyway.

Thanks to all of you that have been so supportive and informative throughout this process. This has been a great place to learn and stress release. It’s been nice having cyber friends to chat with when my family is sick of listening. Knowing so many of you are doing the same stupid s#&t as me, like refreshing the app 20 times a day, makes me feel almost normal.

Good luck to all of you who haven’t received your VINs yet. Your time will come and you will quickly forget the pain.

Have a Merry Christmas all.
They put you in the PRIMO spot too! Congratulations man.

Reactions: EV70
Curious though. I never initiated any action. In particular, I never took my car off hold. Tesla took it off hold and changed it to TBD. It is probably still on hold until December 31. I surmise I will receive a new EDD date soon. The weather & driving conditions here in the Puget Sound region are lousy at present; I really would prefer a February or possibly even later delivery...
Same here. Hold was to be lifted 12/31. Now says prepare for delivery with EDD of TBD