Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see some getting EDD's after removing their hold and others still waiting. Mine was released 12/27/21 and as of 12/31/21 my EDD is still TBD. Contacted my SA and they said that as of now there is not an EDD for my order and that as soon as everything gets updated the EDD will show back up on my order. Not sure what to make of it other than to be patient.... :confused:

I see some getting EDD's after removing their hold and others still waiting. Mine was released 12/27/21 and as of 12/31/21 my EDD is still TBD. Contacted my SA and they said that as of now there is not an EDD for my order and that as soon as everything gets updated the EDD will show back up on my order. Not sure what to make of it other than to be patient.... :confused:
Does your page ask you to download the app? Does it look like this?

Screen Shot 2021-12-31 at 6.56.16 PM.png

Does your page ask you to download the app? Does it look like this?

View attachment 750592
Yes, it looks exactly like that! When i go to the app, it says "We'll notify you when it's time to continue with your pre-delivery tasks". From there I can click "VIEW" and see Schedule Delivery appointment but the START button for it's Greyed out (as I'd expect). Once I get a VIN I'm thinking I can progress with the START button and need to get past the EDD of TBD before that should happen. Or, maybe it's my time to win the Tesla lottery and somehow get VIN at the start of the new year and be one of the lucky 2021 hold outs hoping for a little automagic January delivery action!

My thoughts are that internally Tesla has a vin match date that may not be the same as the order hold lift date. There are folks (I'm one of them) who have had the hold lifted but aren't eligible to have a vin matched to their order until 1/1 or 1/2.

That was fast. I placed my M3LR order on hold on 12/17 when I got a much-too-early VIN assignment, with it scheduled to come off hold on 1/1.

45 minutes into the new year, and I see that my order is active again. No EDD yet, certainly no VIN, but my guess is that the hold came off at the stroke of midnight ET. Lol.

Hello! Wanted to get a feel for people who may have ordered around the same time as me
OD: 11/16/2021, MSM, Aero Wheels, black interior, no FSD
EDD#1: 12/19-12/31
Placed Hold/Changed Color on 11/20
Lifted hold on 12/7
EDD #2: 1/26 - 2/24
EDD #3: 3/11 - 4/14
EDD #4 (current): 1/14 - 2/11

Anyone have a similar OD that has updates on their EDD?

Hello! Wanted to get a feel for people who may have ordered around the same time as me
OD: 11/16/2021, MSM, Aero Wheels, black interior, no FSD
EDD#1: 12/19-12/31
Placed Hold/Changed Color on 11/20
Lifted hold on 12/7
EDD #2: 1/26 - 2/24
EDD #3: 3/11 - 4/14
EDD #4 (current): 1/14 - 2/11

Anyone have a similar OD that has updates on their EDD?
I posted a few pages back (qupted below) - I have an identical OD. No changes since the new year hit, sadly.
M3LR Midnight Silver/Black/18"/no FSD
OD: 11/16/21
EDD #1: 2/15 - 3/15 (this is a guess, I don't remember the exact dates)
EDD #2: 1/27 - 2/24 (current)

Ordered it in Florida, got my registration changed to CA once I had a home address to use there. Hoping that it delivers on the earlier side of the window since I'm moving on Jan 2nd and won't have a car until it arrives.