Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have currently picked out the Tesla I want and now I'm waiting for the car which Tesla says march is the delivery month but I'm not holding my breath for them to be on time.

Here are some worries I have currently I have the 250 deposit down I currently have a 2020 Honda Accord and it's the white sport with 12k on it will Tesla give me a good deal to trade it in to them or should I sell it for a profit somewhere else so far I have only made money on the car with it's worth going up. The car is on a current loan.

Please help anything helps I have been looking also at my state rebates.

Just worried about the trade in deal Tesla will give me a good price like car max which quoted me on sight they would give me 33k which is more than my loan currently.
So far, for my own vehicle (a 2016 VW Golf) Carvana had the best offer and at some point it was even better than the private party value. It has gone down a little bit since then but currently still the best offer. Once I get my M3LR, I will see what the delta is between selling privately and to Carvana and decide accordingly.

Same. Well 3/10 - 3/31 for me. Trying to be an optimist I keep saying it probably gives us a much better shot at getting some of the new upgrades (12volt Battery, new AMD MCU, and who knows maybe even those new rear seat windows.)
By March they should definitely have all the new features. I would wager the vast majority of cars will have all the new features for deliveries 2/1 and later. Always a lag between production and delivery.

Reactions: highstrunghero
Also wonder when we will see this in the USA...new features always start in China and then come to Fremont:

Reactions: Floydsox
Tesla delivered a record 308,600 cars last quarter!

Had the car for a week now. Never test drove one. Just watched a million videos. I have to say I’m blown away. Surpassed all my expectations. The acceleration and one pedal driving is amazing. The blind spot cameras and visualization driving is great. Changes the way I drive a car in a way I’ve never experienced before. I just place my iPhone on the wireless charger and use the main screen for almost everything I need. No regrets thus far.
9C1FF62C-5F6F-459B-B693-5412F14DF3C9.jpeg

configuration : MSM / Black / M3 LR, 18'' Aero wheels/ no FSD
Delivery to Kansas City
Ordered : 11/26/2021

EDD 1 ( updated 12/1) : 2/1 to 03/1

EDD 2 ( updated 12/10 ): 1/20 to 2/25

EDD 3: ( updated 1/3/2022 ) 3/1 to 3/31

Question to the group here on submitting financing. When do you typically submit for information for financing.in the Tesla app ? I have been waiting to compete the credit form in the application until closer to a firm delivery. I hear that if you submit and delivery gets pushed, you might have to resubmit for the credit since depending on the financing ,applications only good for 30 days. Is that what some of you are doing when the dates being a volatile as they have been? Wait until you get a firm delivery date? according to SA i talked to a while back completing this in the app does not impact the delivery schedule .

thanks.

Delivery to Kansas City

Question to the group here on submitting financing. When do you typically submit for information for financing.in the Tesla app ? I have been waiting to compete the credit form in the application until closer to a firm delivery. I hear that if you submit and delivery gets pushed, you might have to resubmit for the credit since depending on the financing ,applications only good for 30 days. Is that what some of you are doing when the dates being a volatile as they have been? Wait until you get a firm delivery date? according to SA i talked to a while back completing this in the app does not impact the delivery schedule .

thanks.
Just wait 'til at least when a vin is assigned to you. If you finance through Tesla, it's real fast. I once financed, approved and picked up the car in one day.

Delivery to Kansas City

thanks.
Same order but different date 12/05
My edd is 01/11-02/08
Did you put hold on your order?

Model 3 Long Range AWD white on white.
Ordered: 10/20
EDD 1: Dec 1st to Dec 31st
EDD2: Dec 31st to Jan 28th
Current EDD: January 13 - Feb 10
No VIN assigned

Question to folks here:
Anyone with similar location/model/edd ? I heard White/White cars are being massively delayed for some reason. Any real expectations on when could the actual EDD be? My SA has completely ghosted me.

Model 3 Long Range AWD white on white.
Ordered: 10/20
EDD 1: Dec 1st to Dec 31st
EDD2: Dec 31st to Jan 28th
Current EDD: January 13 - Feb 10
No VIN assigned

Question to folks here:
Anyone with similar location/model/edd ? I heard White/White cars are being massively delayed for some reason. Any real expectations on when could the actual EDD be? My SA has completely ghosted me.
You ordered a month before me and I have an EDD of 1/9-2/6. Mine is black interior though