Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scheduled our M3LR delivery yesterday for Saturday, January 29th at 2:00pm at the Tesla Service Center in Rockville, MD. Woo hoo!!! Turning-in our 2019 Chevy Bolt EV at Fitzgerald Chevrolet in Frederick, MD this Friday and collecting a fat check from GM which will end-up going to Tesla next Saturday (along with a few more $$$$$'s LOL!). Can't wait! Now just gotta figure-out the whole paint-protection thingy ;-) Think I'm gonna need a bigger checkbook!

2022 M3LR Blue Exterior/White Interior, 18" Aero Wheels, No FSD. ODD 10/25/21.
You stole my car :( lol
Though you appear to have gotten an older VIN, personally I'd make sure your car wasn't a refusal for problems.

I got the text re trade in right away, even though I indicated no trade in when I completed tasks. I did not respond. I assume everyone gets that text?
I indicated no trade-in as well and I did not get the trade-in message right away. It was about 5-6 days prior to my VIN assignment when I got a trade-in message anyways. So I guess regardless what you choose, you will get that trade-in message at some point.

Reactions: mnguy and Doggerton
M3LR MSM Areo No FSD

10/26/21 Bay Area
Woot! Nearly identical to mine!

I'm assuming Elon has put the big dipping tub of MSM paint on the Fremont line and are going thru the Jan/Feb MSM EDDs right now. Mine will likely be in the next wave as my order is in hold until 2/22. This is outstanding news! Congrats to you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshine1228
Thanks for letting us know that. Can you take a picture of the dialog that pops up when you go to Settings -> Software -> Additional Information and post it to this thread?:

A lot of people here are waiting eagerly to see visual proof that Tesla is shipping the Ryzen MCU in the Model 3! Thank you!
E733488E-EF1D-4B8C-9A74-5EF1686469CB.jpeg

Long time reader, first time poster to add another data point.

M3LR, MSM/Black, 18", no FSD

OD: 11/23
EDD (11/24): 1/1 - 1/29
EDD (12/5): 12/15 - 12/31
EDD (12/16): 1/4 - 2/1
EDD (1/5): 1/14 - 2/11
EDD (1/15): 1/20 - 2/17

Bay Area, CA to pickup in Fremont, CA
I ordered 11/24 And in socal. We have identical dates down to every new EDD. Off by a day or 2. Same car/color/wheels. Hopefully we get ours soon.

OD:11/24/21. I've had the date change multiple times.
1st EDD:1/5-2/2
2nd: 12/15-12/31
3rd: 12/19-12/29
4th: 1/1-1/29
5th: 1/8-2/5
6th: 1/18-2/15
7th: 1/22-2/19 (updated on 1/19)
M3LR MSM, black interior, aero, no fsd, southern California

Spoke to my local SA today. I asked him if he saw anything different on his end for a delivery date. All he said was I show it being built at the end of that time frame but no guarantee exactly when. O well. Gotta be patient. But he did set me up on an overnight test drive this weekend. That was sweet. Get to check out the car before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.