Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD just got pushed a bit, from 2/5-2/19 to 2/9-2/22 (MSM/Black/Aero, Seattle area). My EDD at order in mid-Nov. was Jan. ‘22, but it’s not surprising I’m moving further into Feb. given all the holds folks had late last year for BBB and then earlier this year for the chip and battery updates.

• Informative
Reactions: henptk14
350F173E-9DD5-43D0-8214-76C4415F28C8.jpeg

If you need to look for VIN on the run you can uses "Charles" proxy on iOS and enable SSL proxing to traverse API responses for the VIN.

I wrote a little script to pull it and send me an update if it sees anything. Healthy use of time? No. Do I care. Nope.

What's the fastest someone has gotten their car from order date to delivery recently?

You can have a look at this order tracker sheet which shows an average of about 50 days from order to delivery. I think the fastest ones are like 30 days or so.

You can have a look at this order tracker sheet which shows an average of about 50 days from order to delivery. I think the fastest ones are like 30 days or so.

Wow this is pretty cool. Was planning on doing something like this. Good to see it’s already there and thanks for sharing. Will add my info too.

Just got a call then text message regarding trade-in status on my profile. Let’s hope vin is coming very soon for those of us who just got same call/text! 🤞🏼
From my experience here in SoCal, our vin was posted on the app after 2 days of receiving the call for trade in.
I then completed all the predelivery tasks after receiving vin, then 2 days later, received a call again to schedule delivery.

From my experience here in SoCal, our vin was posted on the app after 2 days of receiving the call for trade in.
I then completed all the predelivery tasks after receiving vin, then 2 days later, received a call again to schedule delivery.
That’s good to hear. I’ve been refraining myself from constantly checking app but looks like I’ll be going back to old habits now 😅

My EDD just got pushed a bit, from 2/5-2/19 to 2/9-2/22 (MSM/Black/Aero, Seattle area). My EDD at order in mid-Nov. was Jan. ‘22, but it’s not surprising I’m moving further into Feb. given all the holds folks had late last year for BBB and then earlier this year for the chip and battery updates.
They are likely to ignore west coast orders until the end of Q1 push. I would be very surprised if the car is delivered before mid-March.

Just got a text this morning regarding an update for whether I wanted to do a trade in. OD 1/25 with EDD 2-14/3-14 MSM/white M3 performance you believe i'll see a vin within the week? I am in LA btw.

Just got a text this morning regarding an update for whether I wanted to do a trade in. OD 1/25 with EDD 2-14/3-14 MSM/white M3 performance you believe i'll see a vin within the week? I am in LA btw.
Not really sure. In my case, my delivery location is in Carlsbad, CA and my order date was first week of December. Before all these, my EDD has shrunk from 1 month to 2 weeks, then 10 days then a phone call regarding my trade in and got my vin 2 days after.
I also read here previously from a member that tesla contacting them about trade-in meant nothing. Though, I've heard that M3perfomace deliveries are sooner than the M3LR, so we really dont know.