Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found it in source code, though my EDD got quite tight at 2/17 - 2/23.

Expecting they will send me a text soon, before they update the EDD to the 3 day window. The border may also pose a delay.
Finally and congrats!! I knew it wouldn't be long since our timeframes were so similar. Yeah my account didn't update with any "official" info until the morning they called to schedule delivery (which was 3 days after I found the VIN in source code).

The end is near!

I am one of those customers who put holds and rejected VINs (since I am able to wait and not in a hurry for a new car) and I actually agree that such actions should put you at the end of the line, but Tesla does not do it. You keep your place in the line based on original order date even if you change your config. So that's my story.

But there is also my friend, same city as me, he ordered a Red/Black M3LR back on Sep 28, no holds, no VIN rejections, and he will get his car Feb 28. When he first ordered the car, EDD was December. So this shows that Tesla's delivery is like a lottery based on location and configuration. The holds and rejections are just other factors but looks like not the major ones.
I would actually PREFER to go to the back of the line, and if given a choice when my hold comes off I would happily go there. :)

Reactions: T4M3
Well it finally happened !! Car was dropped off at my place today. Car is perfect besides some adhesive on parts of the black trim. Very strange how it went down tho. I got a text at 12 saying my car was being delivered and then got a second text 2 min later saying my car had arrived. So I run down to check and sure enough the car is there but there was no one there with the car. Nevertheless im super happy with the car. Good luck to everone still waiting
20220216_124010.jpg

Anyone who has picked up and plans on using a 14-50 for charging, has anyone found the adapters in stock at the dealership? I am having trouble finding one and refuse to pay the extreme markup some are charging. Thinking of just getting a 14-50 to 6-50 welder adapter and getting the 6-50 cable from tesla.
We have them in-stock here in Minneapolis. If you get in a pinch let me know, would be happy to mail one out to you.