Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question regarding the trade-in text... I received a text asking if I planned on trading it and was asked if I had time for a call. I immediately replied stating I did plan on trading in and responding my availability for a call. I never received a call or a response.

When you all receive a trade-in text, how does/did the exchange go?

Question regarding the trade-in text... I received a text asking if I planned on trading it and was asked if I had time for a call. I immediately replied stating I did plan on trading in and responding my availability for a call. I never received a call or a response.

When you all receive a trade-in text, how does/did the exchange go?
I replied "no trade in" ...didn't get any response back

• Informative
Reactions: cmy4x4
Just received an update this morning. Narrowed down to about a two week window! Any chance it could come in the first part of that window or is it more realistic it will come towards the end of that window. I figure if it was truly March 3 I would already have a vin?

Model 3 Long Range
MSM / Black w/o FSD
Delivery To Las Vegas
1/29: March
1/30: April (Was only like this for a short time. Once I finished finance area it switched the following day. Maybe coincidence?)
2/2: March 2 - March 30
2/26: March 3 - March 17

Reactions: Misslove_143
Edd update:

OD jan 29 Model 3 LR MSM white interior aero wheels no fsd. Leasing with Pickup in Portland OR, no trade in.

Original EDD - April
2nd EDD 2-28 to 3-28
(2-26 ) 3rd EDD 3-4 to 3-18 (no VIN yet)

Down to a 2 week window i hope I get a vin soon.
I have a 12/31 OD. (metro Detroit)
EDD 2/28-3/26
I’m seeing a lot of the white interiors taking longer. Hope you get your vin soon!

• Informative
Reactions: DC_Wheels52
Back to a 2 week window!
I am understanding the emotional rollercoaster now

M3LR/MSM/18’’ Aero Wheels/Black Int/Autopilot/Carlsbad p/u. /Tesla financing on OD
OD:1/23; EDD#1: 3/12-3/31
(1/29) EDD#2: 2/23-3/23
2/15:Trade in Text
(2/21) EDD#3: 2/24-3/10

(2/25) EDD #4:
2/27-3/23

(2/26) EDD #5: 3/1-3/15
Your post scares me about my 2 week window. Im hoping since it’s towards the end of the quarter it won’t change again

Reactions: disneygirl420
Back to a 2 week window!
I am understanding the emotional rollercoaster now

M3LR/MSM/18’’ Aero Wheels/Black Int/Autopilot/Carlsbad p/u. /Tesla financing on OD
OD:1/23; EDD#1: 3/12-3/31
(1/29) EDD#2: 2/23-3/23
2/15:Trade in Text
(2/21) EDD#3: 2/24-3/10

(2/25) EDD #4:
2/27-3/23

(2/26) EDD #5: 3/1-3/15
Got an EDD update to 3/2 - 3/16. A VIN would have been nice though.

Graduation day for me!!!

Took delivery this morning of my M3LR MSM/Black 18" Aero from Raleigh, NC. Very smooth process, in-and-out in about 30 mins, very professional team. No quality issues observed on the car (knocking on wood). Verified it had the AMD Ryzen processor and 12V Li-Ion battery. VIN is 170xxx

Thanks to everyone on this thread, I learned a lot and it made the wait easier. Hope everybody will take delivery soon, it is definitely worth the wait. See you in other threads of this site.

Hi guys. First post here..
m3lr Blue aero no Fsd south California
OD - 2/09
edd march 3 - march 30

i have a question. Do I need to ask SA if I want the car delivered without front plate holder Or they don’t install till delivery ?

thanks
You need to ask. In Virginia two plates are required, however Tesla Tyco Road asked me about it before pick up on a call I made to them. If you are getting temp "paper plates" they may not install the front one anyway. I received delivery last week, only back plate holder was on. Check before you go.

Reactions: cmy4x4