Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATED EDD this morning:
M3LR MSM-Black 19" no FSD- Philly PA
OD: 2/11
EDD- April (Tesla website pre-order)
EDD- 5/16-6/13
EDD- 3/22-3/31
EDD- 3/26-3/31
Same config. We are tracking pretty close on the dates. Mine updated this morning. Hope March sticks. I’m in Cincy.
OD: 2/13
M3LR/MSM/Black/19”/No FSD
EDD1: “April”
EDD2(2/17): May 22-Jun 19
EDD3(2/22): Mar 20-Mar 31
EDD4 (2/27): Apr 24-May 22
EDD5 (3/8): Mar 21-Mar 31
EDD6 (3/12): Mar 25-Mar 31

Reactions: Mrmikelives
Tesla must not be prioritizing deliveries to the DC area and Northeast generally for ordered placed since the beginning of February. Was looking at the Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet, Wiki - Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet, and no one in these areas has received a VIN yet 😞

If you can, fill in your order info, the more information the better we can track the US regions getting VINs: Wiki - Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

Attachments

• TableOrdersFebMar2022.jpg
    TableOrdersFebMar2022.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: Slim Nebuloid
Do service centers even carry Tesla Shop stuff? They don’t strike me as somewhere you
can just buy something off the shelf.
Specifically, I have never seen a Tesla showroom or service center that had shelves. 😬
I think I would be more surprised if there was NO restocking fee.
I thought showroom sell accessory]ied… at least that’s what tesla says on their website … don’t know… let me try to ask the SA

Happy to see some updates from a fellow Bay Area member! This gives me hope that I’ll have an update soon with my order!

M3LR, MSM, Black Interior, 18" Aero, no FSD
OD 2/22
EDD 5/26 – 6/23
I’m in Milpitas and just got my first movement, bumped up a month! Hopefully your update is around the corner…we have the same specs too.

OD: 2/19
EDD: 5/27-6/24
EDD2 (3/12): 4/29 - 5/27

Reactions: canasian
Sent this to the SC and crickets!

According to the Tesla order page if I ordered a Model 3 LR right now I would have a delivery date in May. Why does my EDD say May when I placed the order in November? I think something is wrong. According to the EDD on the order page if someone places an order right now then they can expect the car in May? How does that work?
I ordered mine earlier this week. It say May on the app but updated to June 2-30 on my order page…

say for example the EDD is this coming week, if you still don’t have a vin are you essentially SOL? How long does it take to get a vehicle trucked up here to western Canada ?

I don't think you have much luck if you haven't gotten a VIN yet. Have you given Tesla a call? For our two everything kicked into gear once we got our VIN. Of course lots of delays are still possible at that point but the VIN # is key in our experience.

Well, I might as well add myself to the list. The last time I was here I was working for a Hotel and trying to get them to add Destination Charging. I don't know if they ever did or not as I switched jobs not long after. Fast forward to now. Driving a '02 Crown Vic who is drinking me out of house and home with current fuel prices. I finally decided to push the Button. As of Mar 10, I am officially in line for a Model 3 RWD. Current EDD is 7/30 - 8/27.

It's making this a challenge, as yesterday the Vic decided to potentially blow its transmission. I think it knows its days are numbered...
Which delivery state?

Been watching this thread the past week and almost everyone getting VINs right now are California or west coast while lots of east coast orders with same or earlier order dates have been delayed. I did however speak with an advisor in NY recently that said they are still expecting to ramp up end of quarter so there still may be hope that VINs will be headed east in the next couple weeks.
Back in Nov '21, Elon Musk was reported to be emphasizing end of quarter costs associated with rushing orders. These would include transportation costs. I'm now thinking that the unfortunate impact is that Tesla is now being conservative in transporting M3's from CA to east coast. The east coast is definitely not feeling the end of Q1 (Jan to Mar) rush as in previous years.