Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a heads up, might only apply to people having the vehicle delivered by truck, but yesterday some features in the car weren't working, like being able to set the cabin temperature, and I was going nuts trying to find how to activate it. This morning the car updated and the controls changed and now there is a heat setting and the layout is slightly changed. Also, check all your door and trunk/frunk seals, my trunk has a section of seal missing :rolleyes:

Reactions: DrBebo
Anyone in the same boat that I’m in? Starting to get concerned that I’m coming across people with similar configurations (but ordered a month after I did) and are getting VIN#’s and delivery dates….

OD: 1/1/22
EDD: 4/21-5/23

M3LR
Deep Metallic Blue Ext
Black Int
Aero Wheels
No FSD

Colorado
Same boat: OD: 1/19
EDD: 4/28- 5/26
M3LR
MSM;
Blk interior
Aero, No FSD
Atlanta-area delivery

And now a few hours later, we have a VIN!! 210### and a delivery window of 3/19-3/23. Super excited!
There was a flurry of activity yesterday. A few hours after getting my VIN and a narrow delivery window, I received a text to schedule home delivery between 3/18 and 3/20. I scheduled delivery for this Saturday, 3/19 between 8am and 12pm!

I was surprised home delivery was the only option. I had selected pickup in Burbank, CA when I ordered. I'm good with the convenience, but hoping I don't find any major issues since I don't think I'll have a way to reject the car if I do. Fingers crossed!

Just curious if anyone who ordered the last week of Feb or first week in March have seen their EDD's get moved sooner or later? I dont expect to see my day update anytime soon. Just wondering if its orders from Early Feb or late Feb that are starting to see movement as a gage.
I ordered 03/02 and currently have an EDD of May 15 - June 12 (which updated 03/08). My 1st EDD I got the day after my order was May 29 - June 26. Order page said “May 2022” when I placed mine.

M3LR, Blue, White, Aero, No FSD, From DE but NJ delivery

Just curious if anyone who ordered the last week of Feb or first week in March have seen their EDD's get moved sooner or later? I dont expect to see my day update anytime soon. Just wondering if its orders from Early Feb or late Feb that are starting to see movement as a gage.
I ordered 2/23. You can see my EDD movement below in my sig, but basically I've gone from June to March to May.

only in my first week . OD 2/16 . EDD 5/15 - 6/12 ............. on 2/22 it changed to 5/2-5/30 no movement since

Reactions: mystryman007
I ordered 03/02 and currently have an EDD of May 15 - June 12 (which updated 03/08). My 1st EDD I got the day after my order was May 29 - June 26. Order page said “May 2022” when I placed mine.

M3LR, Blue, White, Aero, No FSD, From DE but NJ delivery
Nice, my OD is 3/8(day before the price bump), currently mine is May 29-June 26th. I wish I knew if the dates only update in the morning or if they update in the afternoon as well. I keep checking just in case haha.

I am in Oregon and apparently, according to my SA, the Avg. Delivery time is about 60 days. Looking forward to summer :D

I second that. OD 2/9 and EDD went to 04/10 - 05/8 and of course no vin
Interesting
I’m 2/15, and have not seen any update on delivery since my original of 4/22-5/20.

Reactions: Ajlepore
Interesting

I’m 2/15, and have not seen any update on delivery since my original of 4/22-5/20.
Keep in mind, Tesla sent out a mass email notifying customers that they will forfeit deposits and order if they don’t remove hold by 2/10. My hold was set automatically because I refused to accept delivery and Tesla placed my hold from mid December until April. I was shocked at how they were forcing people to remove hold and accept delivery back in February. Given all of that, there might be a large backlog of order from early February that they’re trying to fill.