Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is a representation of the M3LR Red Multicoat deliveries by month as reported to the spreadsheet tracker:

1649867981432.png

This completely unscientific analysis is brought to you by My Waiting Anxiety.
* NB: graph is only as accurate as I can make it with one (1) coffee's worth of attention and brain power.

That sounds like one more reason for the car to be delayed, so I'll take care of it myself.
I actually already purchased the 14-30 adapter. I was just saying that because people were saying they should include the 14-50. Even if they did it would be of no use to me. I’m fine doing it this way, you can pick whatever you need for your particular setup. As long as it’s stock that is.

How does my $0.105/kwh rate compare to everyone else's electricity costs? I just called our power company and this is a flat rate (no Peak/non-peak rates or seasonal adjustments). I wonder how long before power companies start gouging as EVs become more prevalent.
In Alberta we're actually disincentivized to save electricity or charge during off-peak hours - half of our bill is admin charges and there's no discount for off-peak usage.

A year ago the base rate was ~$0.076/kwh, March 2022 was $0.1058/kwh, February 2022 was $0.1652/kwh.

How does my $0.105/kwh rate compare to everyone else's electricity costs? I just called our power company and this is a flat rate (no Peak/non-peak rates or seasonal adjustments). I wonder how long before power companies start gouging as EVs become more prevalent.
You have great rates... in Los Angeles it's;
$0.45/kwh mid-peak
$0.35/kwh off-peak
$0.31/kwh super off-peak

In Ontario, Canada, they’re looking to implementing ultra low electricity rates overnight (11pm-7am) at 2.5c/kWh. Makes it really really cheap to drive a Tesla compared to ICE car.
I was looking at that and it actually removes off-peak time altogether so from 4pm-10pm or so you are at on-peak rates which are over 25c/kw. So all my evening activities under the off-peak time today of 7pm onwards like laundry. Dishwasher, tv, etc will cost a lot more to run.

This new plan seems bizarre to me.