Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How much did y’all pay for your long range including taxes and fees? I’m thinking of purchasing one and would like to get an ideas of how much I would pay. If anyone from socal gave me some numbers I’d much appreciate it.
Here's mine. I'm in Arizona.

Attachments

• tesla.jpg
    tesla.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: Spivas and Theraven
Just wondering if anyone saw a VIN assigned while still having a 4 week EDD window? I’m now 1 week away from the start of my one and only EDD window.
I am 10 days away from my EDD window. Looks like you, @rickvancouver and I are all getting close to the our EDD. Next week should be interesting to see what happens to Vancouver orders.

I just texted my SA regarding the adapters on existing reservations. I got this back from them.

"Thank you for your continued support! At this time, all new Tesla will not come with a mobile connector. Based on statistics most customers have chosen to install a wall connector .... You are still able to purchase a mobile connector on our Tesla shop if you prefer."

I got a call form Tesla and they told me to reach out to them tomorrow for official news on existing reservations.
Wanted to close the loop on my thread. Tesla has confirm that I will have the mobile connector included.