Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What happened the day after the Super Bowl for Tesla?
Chart says 'Tesla Vehicle Gross Orders in the U.S. - Super Bowl Effect'
Weird. Why would orders increase after the Super Bowl if they didn’t run ads?
Per reddit:

"People probably searched up Polestar, or ID4, noticed lackluster range and features, and then looked up Tesla considering Tesla is basically a household name at this point"

The earning call doesn't seem too promising with supply issues and demand
That wasn't my takeaway from it at all in terms of our orders being impacted, but I'll have to go back and read the transcript when it comes out. Musk said they're still on track to produce 1.5 million vehicles globally this year and their Q1 3/Y production is basically in line with their Q4 production.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DC_Wheels52
Random thought here....
It's obvious to me in reading through this one thread in a whole Tesla forum: The Jeep cult has nothing on Tesla owners. They have the "it's a jeep thing." Am I the only one who thinks it'd be really cool if Teslas had a way to "acknowledge each other" when they were close together? Imagine if when you rolled by another Tesla in traffic, both of the cars make the sentry mode laser sound and flash their lights! Maybe it would have a realistic picture of the other Tesla on the autopilot screen instead of the generic blue car that normally shows up? I guess I could be reading the room wrong and you all aren't eager recruits into some futuristic-robot-car cult?

Random thought here....
It's obvious to me in reading through this one thread in a whole Tesla forum: The Jeep cult has nothing on Tesla owners. They have the "it's a jeep thing." Am I the only one who thinks it'd be really cool if Teslas had a way to "acknowledge each other" when they were close together? Imagine if when you rolled by another Tesla in traffic, both of the cars make the sentry mode laser sound and flash their lights! Maybe it would have a realistic picture of the other Tesla on the autopilot screen instead of the generic blue car that normally shows up? I guess I could be reading the room wrong and you all aren't eager recruits into some futuristic-robot-car cult?
I have been a jeeper for the last 20 years and am making the jump to an EV. I was thinking the other day it's going to be hard to drop the wave. 👋 Tesla owners should have something too.

I have been a jeeper for the last 20 years and am making the jump to an EV. I was thinking the other day it's going to be hard to drop the wave. 👋 Tesla owners should have something too.
Me too. I’ve driven the Wrangler YJ, JK and JL models for nearly 20 years. Jeep to EV is gonna be different. I’ll probably still do the wave to other Jeep’s just out of muscle memory…lol

Reactions: ChrgeMeUp
I had a Wrangler 20 years ago and still catch myself waving at them! I ride motorcycles and get my waving fix there.

To keep with the spirit of the thread, no change to my EDD. Still 6/2-6/30!