Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To be fair, it’s because they have to.
I only bought 3 brand new cars from dealers in my lifetime. 04 Dodge SRT4, 08 Toyota Yaris And 19 Mazda MX5 RF. I did not inspect them with a fine tooth comb. In fact I don’t think I even walked around them beyond a short test drive.

Internet is making me look at my Tesla a little closer, but I will not be coming to my delivery with a checklist and a magnifying glass.

That's an interesting point. Without looking back, it does seem to be a possibility. My OD was 3/13 and I've only had one very small update.
In
I feel like a detective trying to figure it out lol

That’s just one thing I noticed by comparing dates around that timeframe.
same here- OD 3/12, only one small move right at the beginning (in the right direction) after adding FSD. Apr 27- May 25.

My daughter ordered a new 2022 civic in November. She received 10 days ago, its just crazy. I ordered Feb 25th and my edd is holding strong for 5/15-6/12 so Ill be crossing my fingers it stays accurate...
Where are you taking delivery? I am in Austin and am taking delivery in Austin. My OD was 2/28 and my Original EDD was 5/11-6/8 but yesterday it changed to 5/30-7/3.

I am thinking it may roll back in a couple of weeks to closer to my original.

I noticed those that ordered around my date (March 8th) have not seen any change to their EDD. Glitch? Coincidence? Everything is a mystery with Tesla
I ordered Feb 19 and have kept the same EDD since ordering so I think it could have been since mid feb orders to present. Even if you check the spreadsheet, there is hardly any movement on the VIN front. Maybe things will change in May? Want to be optimistic here lol

Everyone is having issues. I work in a building with an underground garage. The lowest floor is reserved for new Toyotas, there’s a dealership about a mile away. It’s in San Francisco so their lot is only about 20 cars. For last 5 years it was always full over capacity with like 500 cars. Few month after pandemic I went down there and it was a ghost town. I was like “WTF”. Well its now 2 years in and they still have like 10-5 cars down there. Half of ’em sold. Few months ago all they had there were the Mirai that they had 25k off incentives and 15k in fuel.

I think this thread only adds to the anxiety of waiting for our cars to come. Everyone should just take a week off from here and from refreshing the app.

When I first ordered the car i watched model 3 youtube videos every single free moment i had.

45 days in it wore off and I stopped.

Believe me. I’m just as excited as everyone else to get my new toy already.

Meanwhile the charger is collecting dust.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    585.4 KB · Views: 74
Everyone is having issues. I work in a building with an underground garage. The lowest floor is reserved for new Toyotas, there’s a dealership about a mile away. It’s in San Francisco so their lot is only about 20 cars. For last 5 years it was always full over capacity with like 500 cars. Few month after pandemic I went down there and it was a ghost town. I was like “WTF”. Well its now 2 years in and they still have like 10-5 cars down there. Half of ’em sold. Few months ago all they had there were the Mirai that they had 25k off incentives and 15k in fuel.

I think this thread only adds to the anxiety of waiting for our cars to come. Everyone should just take a week off from here and from refreshing the app.

When I first ordered the car i watched model 3 youtube videos every single free moment i had.

45 days in it wore off and I stopped.

Believe me. I’m just as excited as everyone else to get my new toy already.

Meanwhile the charger is collecting dust.
The mini though 👀

I ordered Feb 19 and have kept the same EDD since ordering so I think it could have been since mid feb orders to present. Even if you check the spreadsheet, there is hardly any movement on the VIN front. Maybe things will change in May? Want to be optimistic here lol

My OD is 02/12 while got 8 EDDs in the past two months. Your recent EDD is the same as my 8th EDD, and my 8th EDD didn't change this week. Btw, I am in north Cali.

Reactions: doodlebob424
I dropped by a Tesla store today. One month ago (mid of March), when I visited the store, the showroom was empty, and there was no car on the parking lot for test drive. Today, the showroom and the parking lots are full of shinning cars, yet all of performance version. Besides, my SA confirmed FOUR things to me:
1) The supply chain issue do causes delivery delays.
2) Based on my OD (2/12), my M3LR would be delivered "before June".
3) Tesla will first fill west coast orders, due to higher demands.
4) I don't have to physically show up, when the car is delivered to my house, in case I was out of the town. I can still accept delivery on my phone.

Hope the information is helpful.