Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With all of the VIN assignments lately (and not getting one myself), it feels like the rapture has occurred... and I'm wondering if I should have prayed to Elon more. 😇
I got my VIN assignment last night and slept on the news. Wake up and there are soooo many VIN assignments. Is this rate of assignment normal? How are they going to deliver this many cars in the first two weeks of May?

I got my VIN assignment last night and slept on the news. Wake up and there are soooo many VIN assignments. Is this rate of assignment normal? How are they going to deliver this many cars in the first two weeks of May?
Seems like a smart way to do it. Wait to ship until you have bulk inventory. The smaller delivery centers are more than capable of handling 50+deliveries every day

Seems like you'd have more luck in a Tesla forum with a Japan waiting room. Have you searched for one? I feel like most of the answers you get here will be purely speculative as they'll be based on experience gained by a North American audience. If I was in your shoes I would call Tesla and get your answers directly from them either way.
I'll post on the Japanese forum, thanks. :)

Reactions: Junior86
With all of the VIN assignments lately (and not getting one myself), it feels like the rapture has occurred... and I'm wondering if I should have prayed to Elon more. 😇

Seriously. I feel so left out!

EA26B45F-DC5D-432E-B145-FFCCB2E4CAE5.jpeg