Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could be because you haven’t created a signature line with your order info here on the blog. They see everything!
I have also heard that people that take the time to fill out and update their entry on the order tracking spreadsheet also receive priority over those that do not :)

Arizona peeps! I just saw a truck full of Teslas heading east bound on the 10. I’m heading west to San Diego. So hopefully a few people here get their Tesla’s this weekend or next week.
The lot at Glendale is absolutely full! I just drove by it and they have cars in every spot and lined along the curb. Wondering if they are ready for delivery or waiting for charging ports.

What does he mean he's no longer going to schedule deliveries from the store itself? I don't understand that part...is he saying they will all be home deliveries?
No. There are two types of stores....those that can take orders, and a small number of stores that actually take delivery of the vehicles from the car carrier. The order stores are not scheduling...only the delivery stores. In other words, it's a real snafu. Fyi, the delivery store near me is almost completely full of almost complete Teslas...which means Tesla will try to fix this quickly or else no more room to put them.

Reactions: jpaychek
Just an update:

Was sitting at EDD: 5/5/22 - 5/17/22...woke up this morning to 5/7/22 to 5/18/22. No VIN in source.

For those of us living inside their EDD without VIN - curious if you've seen the same pattern. On Day #2 of your EDD, the app updates by pushing out the dates 2 days. This is the 3rd time it has occurred for me.

Config. in sig.

Reactions: palt
Hi Y'all. I ordered an LR AWD in mid-Feburary. The EDD on the app moves one week every time I get in the two-week window. It was supposed to be April 12th to April 30th, it moved to April 29th to May 9th, then on April 30th it got moved to May 5th to May 19th, then yesterday (2022-05-06) it moved to May 16th to May 30th. Just curious if there is any way to expedite this, or is it like just wait it out? Thank you!!

Just wondering if anyone had or will be driving 200+ miles on the car they are going to trade in to the pick up location. Is the extra added mileage did/will affect the trade in value? Did someone had their value adjusted on pick up day and how it can be handled with financing already in place (certified check in hand or wire completed}?

Just an update:

Was sitting at EDD: 5/5/22 - 5/17/22...woke up this morning to 5/7/22 to 5/18/22. No VIN in source.

For those of us living inside their EDD without VIN - curious if you've seen the same pattern. On Day #2 of your EDD, the app updates by pushing out the dates 2 days. This is the 3rd time it has occurred for me.

Config. in sig.
Same here , we are all in the same boat...

Just an update:

Config. in sig.

Same here , we are all in the same boat...
I had the same thing happen when I was in a 11-day window. Today is day 1 of my latest 14-day window and I'm expecting to be pushed out tomorrow as well.

Edd changed from 5-5/5-9 to 5-6/5-8 called the guy at the local service center and supposedly it’s still in transit. Don’t understand how it takes so long from Fremont to Fresno, even with stops. I was alllowed to set pick up up date for Monday but he doesn’t thinks it will be here still! He think Tue-Thur. Vin was assigned yesterday

Reactions: TSLone