Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picking up in Santa Barbara.

Ordered White on White March 2
Original window: Jun 6 - July 04
March 3: switched to Blue on White
March 3rd or 4th: EDD changed to May 9 - June 6
May 10: EDD changed to may 15 - May 29
May 11: Switched to MSM / White
May 11: VIN assigned (253xxx), delivery estimate May 11-may 17
That makes me excited because my order date was March 24 seems like they are in the March orders now.

Reactions: jpaychek and M3Kat
Nice! Waiting for the corded mobile connector with the permanent 14-50 plug to come back in stock since it can go up to 40amps. Minimal difference vs the 32a one that should come with the car but for $200 why not 🙃
Since one comes with the car based on my ODD, what do you all think about the connector with both plugs as I already have the 14-50 for the garage. I was thinking $200 for another one for the garage so not to forget a cord or plug. I have been watching way to many YouTube videos and range anxiety comes at the top of my list.

Reactions: Junior86
For the people who have changed the vehicle color for their order, did it effect your EDD? Also how do you go about making a change on your account page? When i view mine, i only have the option to "view design details" and no options to edit.

For the people who have changed the vehicle color for their order, did it effect your EDD? Also how do you go about making a change on your account page? When i view mine, i only have the option to "view design details" and no options to edit.
I changed mine and still am sitting on my original EDD. This was after the SA warned me it would possibly delay my order. YMMV? - Also I had the SA change for me.

Which Cu?
Star One Credit Union in the Bay Area, I've seen some banter here about them but they are a closed CU. Nice to deal with, but probably you can find a similar rate locally with a little sleuthing.

Reactions: Not That M3
Tiny update today but I'm still super excited about it. A single day shortened window and I feel like I'm winning!! Also thanks to everyone for the DCU information, got a great rate last week. I texted my SA that I had other financing and they updated my account after the Tesla offer had expired.

M3 LR AWD, MSM/Black/Aero, No FSD Colorado
OD: 3/3 DD: May 15-June 12
Updated 4/20: DD: June 3-July 8
Updated 4/30: DD: May 21-June 4
Updated 5/11: DD: May 21-June 3
How was the rate communicated to you? I haven't followed up on my approval email which didn't contain any details. Besides, still a little too far away from a VIN to be bothered at the moment, just curious if they are still hovering around 2.24% ?

Where are you located my od was 3/24 just curious because it is showing me for June 17- July 31
People's locations are part of their profile. On a desktop browser, their basic information is shown to the left of their post. I don't know how you might see that on a phone. Perhaps viewing in landscape would show it. Cassady Brewer is in Ohio.
Since one comes with the car based on my ODD, what do you all think about the connector with both plugs as I already have the 14-50 for the garage. I was thinking $200 for another one for the garage so not to forget a cord or plug. I have been watching way to many YouTube videos and range anxiety comes at the top of my list.
I have the mobile connector with both adapters and plan on keeping that in the car. When (if) the corded connector comes into stock, I'll use that at home. The mobile connector with 14-50 adapter is rated at 32 amps while the corded connector has a wired 14-50 socket on it and is rated at 40 amps.
Thanks for the info, I think i'll reach out to have the SA possibly change it for me from MSM to White. Fingers crossed that it won't effect the EDD,
I would expect that to delay your order. By going to White, you're changing your order to a minimum configuration vehicle. In the configurator, those have an extra month delay, and I wouldn't be surprised to see that time added to your EDD. If you also throw in some other premium feature then I would expect you to keep your EDD. Again, these are all just my expectations.

NKY/Cincinnati
OD:2/20
OG EDD:5/10-6/7
Current EDD: 5/17-5/31
M3LR,White, black interior, aero wheels, no fsd
No VIN yet- it’s day 80

The only communication I have had is the original congrats for ordering and a text 12 days ago to get my trade in info ready. How is everyone getting ahold of their SA? Im afraid it’s time to summon the Karen in me and start reaching out. Totally kidding(kinda)…

What do you think?

• Funny
Reactions: canasion35
NKY/Cincinnati
OD:2/20
OG EDD:5/10-6/7
Current EDD: 5/17-5/31
M3LR,White, black interior, aero wheels, no fsd
No VIN yet- it’s day 80

The only communication I have had is the original congrats for ordering and a text 12 days ago to get my trade in info ready. How is everyone getting ahold of their SA? Im afraid it’s time to summon the Karen in me and start reaching out. Totally kidding(kinda)…

What do you think?
We have the same config and similar dates. They must be getting ready to deliver some of the late Feb orders starting around the third week in May. Waiting for the VIN is excruciating thats for sure. Come on Tesla!