Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm only sticking around to see if TJ ever gets a car.

No seriously - if you guys were hesitant about the 18" aero's.... I was pleasantly surprised. I bought the center cap things that are 1-piece and cover up the lugnuts and center cap. They're kind of Star-shaped if you catch my drift. Anyways.... I fully intended on yanking the Aeros off as soon as I got home. And then they grew on me. On the black especially, they look OK. I think I'm going to leave them on for a while. I was hunting for a set of the 20" wheels that come on the M3P, but now I don't think I'll spend the money. Take that for what it's worth.
If you are looking for "cooler" aero wheel covers, check out rimetrix. Way cheaper than buying new wheel/tire set-up while still giving you the range. I am probably going to buy them, but want to see the aero wheel covers in person first.

Based on the timelines, @Gutta420, you and I will probably be delivered within a short time interval. I simply wish any of us would get notified, whether it is from Cleveland, OH or Columbus, OH!
No kidding. I see the norm being assigned to an SA, receiving at least some kind of communication, etc. but not us??? Oh well. I'm thinking about making a trip to the Mayfield store this weekend and combing the lot for my VIN lol. I just wanna know if it's a charge port wait or something else.

Reactions: jpaychek
Anyone else in the southeast? My Florida delivery date continues to get pushed each day (went from May 8-14 to May 9-15, then May 10-15, then May 11-15, now May 12-17) and I've heard the car is "in Alabama with about 200 other vehicles and they don't have enough trucks to deliver all the vehicles to the nearby states."

Seems like a strange rationale?

Reactions: TSLone and jpaychek
If you are looking for "cooler" aero wheel covers, check out rimetrix. Way cheaper than buying new wheel/tire set-up while still giving you the range. I am probably going to buy them, but want to see the aero wheel covers in person first.
Before you purchase Rimetrix check out a few reviews. Initially, they had problems with chaffing on M3 alloy wheels. They took steps to fix this issue and I don't know the latest. They do look good.

No kidding. I see the norm being assigned to an SA, receiving at least some kind of communication, etc. but not us??? Oh well. I'm thinking about making a trip to the Mayfield store this weekend and combing the lot for my VIN lol. I just wanna know if it's a charge port wait or something else.
Cleveland, OH a little bit of a drive to justify a trip up there for me but I definitely would otherwise. I texted and emailed them yesterday to ask about the headlights (VIN is 244xxx) and didn’t get any answer. They usually respond relatively quickly.

Anyone else in the southeast? My Florida delivery date continues to get pushed each day (went from May 8-14 to May 9-15, then May 10-15, then May 11-15, now May 12-17) and I've heard the car is "in Alabama with about 200 other vehicles and they don't have enough trucks to deliver all the vehicles to the nearby states."

Interesting. I’m in Orlando. I wonder if that’s where mine is too.

I am in Louisiana. Current EDD is May 23 - June 6 with an order date of 3/1.

Reactions: jpaychek
Based on the timelines, @Gutta420, you and I will probably be delivered within a short time interval. I simply wish any of us would get notified, whether it is from Cleveland, OH or Columbus, OH!
Oh wow that was a quick turnaround for you. My OD was 2/7 and I was assigned a vin 4/26 with the edd as 5/9-5-13 and then on 4/30 it changed to 4/30-5/4 and every since that day it’s been pushed back by a day. I’m at the same place as @Stid is currently…5/12-5/16. Seeing as to how you’re in Canton and @Stid is in Cleveland this must be an Ohio thing. I know some are taking delivery in ATL and NY so those ecu’s are making their way over…I’m just out of patience lol and it’s the lack of communication that’s killing it for me. Fingers crossed. Once we all get our cars we should do a meet up with other Ohio and surrounding members…that’d be cool.