Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had tinted windows on every car that I've ever owned. My general guidance here would be the darker the better. The ambient light with darker tint inside makes it easier on the eyes as well. The only caution I would give you here is on the back window, if you go too dark and you rely on looking through the back window when backing up, there could be challenges there with dark tint in the evenings.
What about white interior reflection ?

WTH!! Before 30mins to pick up the car. They suddenly delayed the schedule to pick up between 27-31st. I spend my PTO for today this f**k. They should pay me back PTO. Su**ers!!

Attachments

• E5D80641-2AE6-4172-8625-FC1B4105C0D0.jpeg
    E5D80641-2AE6-4172-8625-FC1B4105C0D0.jpeg
    404 KB · Views: 102
WTH!! Before 30mins to pick up the car. They suddenly delayed the schedule to pick up between 27-31st. I spend my PTO for today this f**k. They should pay me back PTO. Su**ers!!
Are you sure it's not a glitch? I would contact your delivery center & SA ASAP.
Yeah, if there was an issue with pickup I’d have to imagine they’d call you rather than randomly find out on the app.

After update the delay then I got a call from SA. He just said the car did not arrive the Sunnyvale shop. They are trying to find out the specific reason of the delay. Freaking out!!!!
I'm really sorry to hear that man. I would be disappointed too. I hope the disappointment only lasts a few hours of your day and the rest of your weekend is good. Don't let it spoil things.

After update the delay then I got a call from SA. He just said the car did not arrive the Sunnyvale shop. They are trying to find out the specific reason of the delay. Freaking out!!!!
This happened to some people when I was waiting for my MY last year. Totally messed up. People take time off or rescheduled trips only to have delivery cancelled at the last minute. Then when it does suddenly come you have 3 days to get it or they give it to someone else.

Reactions: jpaychek and Maric
This happened to some people when I was waiting for my MY last year. Totally messed up. People take time off or rescheduled trips only to have delivery cancelled at the last minute. Then when it does suddenly come you have 3 days to get it or they give it to someone else.
I’d lose my mind…. Especially since I’m flying to pick up my car.

Received a new Estimated Delivery: June 13 - June 27
This will be the fifth change now... Hopefully I will get a vin
Your previous EDD brings hope for me. You’re in Fort Myers and have an OD in late March compared to my OD in late April in Fort Lauderdale. Could I probably get pulled back from this new Aug - Sep EDD and be invited back to the June - July party? Or is my OD still underage?

EDIT: Also if you see this edit, when did you receive your previous Aug - Sep EDD? My EDD is noticeably changing every 5 days.

Last edited: