Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, here is the light show on matrix light, interesting, I like it. I’m just sharing on this forum cause we all have been waiting for 3-4 month wait together , I’m not interested in like and stuff , too old, but just sharing. Hope y’all like it:

I have a feeling I won't have matrix since we already have a 266 reporting they didn't have them. 😢

Graduation Day!! Picked up at Kennesaw,GA service center this morning. 92 Days from order. Everything was smooth and super fast. Has Matrix Headlight, Continentals, and is a solid build. Couldn’t find a spot on it. Definitely worth the wait!!
CF2A5339-5EE5-4F69-9CA1-24B689050666.jpeg

Graduation Day!! Picked up at Kennesaw,GA service center this morning. 92 Days from order. Everything was smooth and super fast. Has Matrix Headlight, Continentals, and is a solid build. Couldn’t find a spot on it. Definitely worth the wait!!View attachment 810314
MSM and 19”. A great build. Thank you for fueling my excitement for my future M3. Congrats!

Reactions: THTattoo
Nothing to update on my end this morning. I have a feeling that lucky EDD #13 will arrive on my birthday on June 1st. All you amateur's with 3 EDD's. I laugh at you! 🤣

Also, for those of you with April OD's....I'm sorry, but your car isn't arriving in June. Other than a few lucky people that get cancelled VIN's, expect to wait 90+ days.
😂😂 you will get it soon brother hopefully lol

Day 87 or something of FSD priority. I got a small pushback to May 29 - June 10 on Friday, but no VIN in sight yet. Today, I’m going to keep my phone on charger all day to ensure 100% availability just in case Tesla wants to call me with another trade-in inquiry.
My order date is one day prior to yours, on Friday i was finally updated to a two week window. Maybe they'll be more movement soon this week for VINs for the West Coast orders.