Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Out of curiosity. If you don’t trust the system why are you trying to get into the Beta in the first place?
I mentioned the adventure of FSD being a big reason. This video is for the latest FSD version, and I feel the same way the guy in the car feels. It's little girl giggle geeky. For those who haven't watched any FSD footage, the 18 minute video is quite impressive. The car ran one red light (right after a yellow) and also did an illegal right turn on red (the car doesn't read "No turn on red" signs yet). But the car drove very well in traffic and in trying circumstances.

They probably will. FSD is realistically many more years down the line and current Autopilot computers will be obsolete by then.
The above video is awfully impressive. I wonder if they can handle it with their V3 computer. The V4 computer is in the works and Tesla has been talking it up as debuting in the Cybertruck, along with improved cameras. Rumor is that they're going from 1.2 megapixels to 5.4 megapixels with the IMX490 automotive sensor. That's a lot of pixels.

This whole ordeal with @T-J- got me like.....

glass-case.gif

These past posts are confirming that Fremont has shifted from the east to the west. For the east folks like me, we'll get love again sometime. But the west really needed much more than what we got. For May and hell even June ODs, take people getting their VINs as the fact that we're getting closer to the end. I'd be very happy when the March folks are done for and we're on to April. Even though I'm an April 30 OD and would probably feel the same excitement as May ODs.

Very serious question here: I’ve recently been laid off and just purchased home. I ordered my M3LR well before the lay off and have to comes to terms that the expense of the car is major stress factor for my family. My EDD is June 2-14 and want to know any options I have to sell my order so that I don’t fully lose out on this. Please let me know any advice.

No VIN yet.
EDD June 2nd - June 14th
White with White premium interior and black aero wheels
Model 3 Long Range

Very serious question here: I’ve recently been laid off and just purchased home. I ordered my M3LR well before the lay off and have to comes to terms that the expense of the car is major stress factor for my family. My EDD is June 2-14 and want to know any options I have to sell my order so that I don’t fully lose out on this. Please let me know any advice.

No VIN yet.
EDD June 2nd - June 14th
Model 3 Long Range
Message me. I can guide you. Don't believe people who say this can't be done.

No VIN yet.
EDD June 2nd - June 14th
Model 3 Long Range
You can delay your order if you think delaying it will help. My understanding could be wrong, but I think you will have to finance the car and sell it. Selling it should not be an issues as people are waiting for these cars. The tricky part is being able to finance it or pay for it outright to get it first. If you are not able to finance it just put a hold on it so you don't forfeit the deposit. You can revisit it at a later time. Sorry, about being laid off. I hope you can get a job soon!

Ok, now that I've calmed down a bit....
Woke up this morning to no change to my EDD. About an hour later I checked again, and I noticed the button on the app had changed to "Continue". I was thinking it was odd, as there wasn't a VIN listed in the top left corner.
I clicked the button and I saw that it wanted my insurance information and payment. I woke my wife up and said "I think I got my VIN". I then noticed that my EDD had also changed to June 5-8. I still wasn't totally convinced this was happening, so I logged into my Tesla account on my computer.
And that's where I saw that beautiful VIN for the first time.
Love at first sight.
Since then I've had time to upload my insurance and submit payment info. I'm waiting to hear from an SA regarding delivery. If it's leaving Fremont today, it takes 2 days to arrive, so the EDD sounds about right. Of course, I want it NOW, but I can wait a few more days.
Thanks for all of your support these past 100 days.
I'm sticking around to keep the hope alive for all of the others that are furiously checking their apps for a VIN (even though they ordered last week!).
B89A1563-B73A-4223-931E-0BC52AFCE3B3.jpeg

Picking up my vehicle in a couple hours and it still says my agreements are not available try again in a few moments. Tried different browser and device. Awaiting SA advice…. Any ideas ?
If it's a regular delivery and not touchless, you'll be physically signing the documents.
The 'review agreements' button just lets you look at them online before your appointment.

1654185269093.png

• Informative
Reactions: Maric and OreoLR3