Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are several of the Seattle folks hovering in the 90-days-post-OD now

As @JB47394 and @T-J- have been highlighting recently, 90+ days Order-to-VIN has been the average lately if you munge the spreadsheet for orders after the 2nd half of 2022Q1. I was looking at this data when I ordered and should have internalized that expectation a little better.
“Your first EDD is the most accurate” continues to hold true!

Love the optimism! I’m on my 3rd 2-week window so I guess I’d forgotten that a VIN was a likely outcome— was expecting another push in a few days. Given the VINs popping up in SoCal and BC perhaps our time has come? There are several of the Seattle folks hovering in the 90-days-post-OD now… CC @E90alex

I’m sure they’re lining up a batch of WA cars for production this very moment and we’ll all get VINs in the next couple days... 😅🤞🏼
Absolutely keeping the positivity coming! Haha! It’s the only way I’ve made it through this. I’m not a patient person normally and this has tested me sooo many times haha 😂

Any fellow owners/future owners in the Fife/Renton/Seattle/Bellevue area that recommend a tinting place? I had someone do my Accord a year or so ago and I'm not super happy with it, so maybe looking to change it up.

Mind is wide open on recs and want to schedule something quick before my kids defile the windows with their sticky-hand-kid-filth
Im not from that area but I do have one word of advise. Call around and get quotes and ask this specific question "Will you guys be tinting the back in 1 sheet or two?" IF the answer is two don't waste your time they don't have the skillset to do your car.

I made this mistake, they told me two sheets and I settled with this tint shop because I just wanted my car tinted already. I show up to pick the car up and the back glass was only done halfway up (stopped at the top of the defrost grid). But since you couldn't notice it from outside I just paid them and left....If I could do it again I would be more patient in finding a experienced Tesla tint shop.

Did you pick it up here at Glenwood? How was the pickup process, that is where I will be picking up? Anything to know ahead of time, I have been there for a test drive before.
Yea we picked up there. You have to go inside and talk to one of the new car delivery people. They go over paperwork and registration/ pmt stuff with you. All the cars that are being picked up are parked right in front of the building in front of the glass windows. When you walk up you might see yours sitting there. After paperwork you go outside and inspect your car and see if there is any damage or anything to report and they will try and fix it right there. Our model 3 was perfect except for the windshield wipers were not adjusted right and they were wiping off of the window so they needed to be tightened. Once your hood and you live the car you just drive off into the sunset. Depending on how crazy you are looking over everything should take around 2-2.5 hrs.

Tesla Prep

this is a link to the checklist guide I used to make sure everything was good on my car.

So far Great Lakes Credit Union is the best around for rates and time ( 2.74 at 75 months ) is there anything better than that out there that I am not seeing? Aside from Carolina Cooperative, their site says 1.99% but it hasn't been updated in over a month so I doubt its still that rate.

Reactions: HektikBob
So far Great Lakes Credit Union is the best around for rates and time ( 2.74 at 75 months ) is there anything better than that out there that I am not seeing? Aside from Carolina Cooperative, their site says 1.99% but it hasn't been updated in over a month so I doubt its still that rate.
My credit union I got 2.74, with the recent hikes I think thats good right now..I was also offered 3.24 for 84 months but went with the Lower rate ..

Reactions: 7BaconTacos
I'm currently at 2.11 with Georgia's Own Credit Union, but it'll expire before getting the Tesla.