Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, back in Mt. Kisco to address misalignments. I’ll let you know how that goes.
Ok, back home now. They did a pretty decent job, the only thing is the Drivers Door. That was my number one and it is still not right, kind of aggravating. They fixed everything else, hood is spot on, replaced charge port that was misaligned and also did a front end alignment because the steering wheel would not track straight if you held it straight. All well and good, but that door…. It’s gonna bug me I know it.

Ok, back home now. They did a pretty decent job, the only thing is the Drivers Door. That was my number one and it is still not right, kind of aggravating. They fixed everything else, hood is spot on, replaced charge port that was misaligned and also did a front end alignment because the steering wheel would not track straight if you held it straight. All well and good, but that door…. It’s gonna bug me I know it.
Was it "within spec" per their specifications?

You have the same window as me now. Let's hope it holds.
Hey all. I’ve been watching the forum for a bit to learn what I can about this process. Yesterday I was given my first 2 week window.

I have the exact same window as you two. Hoping are cars are coming soon!

M3LR / White / Black / 18” Aero / No FSD / Buena Park Pick up / OD: 5/15/22 / EDD1: May 2022 / EDD2: 5/25 - 7/06 / EDD3: 6/10 - 7/15 / EDD4: 6/12 - 7/10 / EDD5: 6/16 - 6/30

I can finally say that i'm officially graduated 🥳. The delivery process went smoothly with no hitches at all. The SA was knowledge and very helpful. He knew right away when i asked that my vehicle has the Matrix lights. Also i do have the Michelin tires on my vehicle. I didn't notice any gap or paneling issues, the car was spotless and flawless. I know that the wait has been long and excruciating for all of us on the forum, but there is a light at the end of tunnel it was worth it at the end. Thank all of you here, you made the long process bearable and fun and i learned a lot on this journey. I'll definitely still chime in with feedback as you approach delivery hopefully soon!!
Dee Jay, Congrats!! Beautiful color Tesla. Happy Trials 🎉🥳🎉

Reactions: Dee Jay and T-J-
Let me start off by saying Wow! I really love this car.
A little bit about my 270 mile trip home. I did end up with a phantom braking problem once, a little spooky and thank god no one was on my ass. Auto pilot works great, but what I didn’t know is if your coming up on something in the road you can’t just swerve out of the way. You have to have enough time to apply slight pressure on the wheel in either direction for a second or two before it lets go. Learned that the hard way. Stopped to charge once for about 15 minutes which is exactly what we needed for a bathroom and snacks break.
Only problems I found with the car was a misaligned left headlight and the hood closes to far, they will come to my house to fix it.
I was disappointed when I found out my credit card was charged to charge at the dealer while doing paper work.
You’d think it would have come with a full charge for that kind of money.
Matrix headlights,dual pane windows, Michelin tire.
270 miles in rental car $67.00
270 miles Tesla $12.50

Attachments

• F45324D0-70A1-4A3C-80A0-96685CF32FAF.jpeg
    F45324D0-70A1-4A3C-80A0-96685CF32FAF.jpeg
    601 KB · Views: 76
Let me start off by saying Wow! I really love this car.
A little bit about my 270 mile trip home. I did end up with a phantom braking problem once, a little spooky and thank god no one was on my ass. Auto pilot works great, but what I didn’t know is if your coming up on something in the road you can’t just swerve out of the way. You have to have enough time to apply slight pressure on the wheel in either direction for a second or two before it lets go. Learned that the hard way. Stopped to charge once for about 15 minutes which is exactly what we needed for a bathroom and snacks break.
Only problems I found with the car was a misaligned left headlight and the hood closes to far, they will come to my house to fix it.
I was disappointed when I found out my credit card was charged to charge at the dealer while doing paper work.
You’d think it would have come with a full charge for that kind of money.
Matrix headlights,dual pane windows, Michelin tire.
270 miles in rental car $67.00
270 miles Tesla $12.50
Congrats!
Yeah, the gas savings is incredible.
I did a 60 mile round trip this morning. My previous car gets 20mph, so 3 gallons of gas. At $5.59 gal, that would have cost me $16.77. It cost me $1.30 to re-charge the Tesla at home. A savings of $15.47!
This car pays for itself!