Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello M3LR waiting room! SA has notified us that our M3 is still making its way to the SC. Delivery moved from 18 to 25. Apparently, the M3 is being transported using a covered transport carrier to the SC. Noticed this morning that my VIN appears to have 'vanished' from the app. However, key papers to sign have the VIN listed.

Reactions: Maric and jpaychek
I was looking at the "Teslike Model 3 Survey & Order Tracker" and noticed that we have 1 of the 4 VINs (all different colors) that start with 295xxx, the other 3 are M3P models. Is that just purely coincidence? I haven't seen anyone else here with 295 so was just thinking about build date etc... Anyone have any insights? Like if a M3P shows up on delivery day do we just take it haha?!

For those of you that have taken delivery, you will get an email asking you to complete a short survey regarding the Tesla ordering/delivery experience.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU COMPLETE THIS SURVEY!
This is your opportunity to voice your concerns about the process. And, having been in these forums for the past 5 months, I know many of you have a LOT that you'd like to say.
Is this something new? I took delivery 11/22 and never did any survey.

I can't believe you got a call from your SA with no VIN assigned. I have never heard from my SA, nor have I reached out to them. But it seems like they are not responsive and don't reach out unless a VIN is assigned; based on the experiences from people on this site. We have the same configuration and I ordered on 3/15. My current EDD is June 26 - July 10. I am hoping we both get VINs soon. :)
orange county - alright!! . I just received a text last night asking to reply "JUNE" if i wanted to take delivery this month. I think my fiance wants the car to be delivered more than I do, just so I can shut up about it already haha

Just saw that the Fed is going to announce a rate increase today, since I am in my 2 week window and got the "JUNE" text last night, I went ahead and locked in 2.49% at Navy Fed. Might have shopped around and found something a little better but rather play it safe and be done with it

I wonder what would happen if I replied to my Tesla text 'JUNE' 😅