Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like that post shouldve gone to the MY waiting room i believe. There is a lot of news about the MY and the 4680 battery but i havent looked much into it as.. well ive been focused on the M3 :p
I was very confused and started thinking “oh great now there’s even more for me to worry about?!” Lol

Hey all, also a new member. OD 5/1 white/black 18" standard. Currently have my EDD as 8/14 to 8/24. Received a text for trade but nothing else. My ICE car is dying and I need my Tesla soon!
Damn..i ordered like a month earlier, same config, and have the same EDD except mine is 8/26.

Reactions: ZZ118
When someone backed into my camry and scratched my headlight, getting the headlight fixed was only about 2600. Something as advanced as a Tesla headlight seems like the right price.
Replacing a Model 3 headlight (non-matrix) costs about $1100 installed. I got a quote when my daytime running light started sagging. I decided to upgrade the car instead of fixing the light.

Would have the be the Y. From what I read the LFP batteries in RWD don’t qualify

Question, what other cells could it have?
Had 4680 cell production ramped quickly enough, it could have those larger cells, the new structural battery pack, and both front and rear underbody castings. Since that did not happen, the best I’m hoping for now is to discover it has front and rear castings attached to the floor pan filled with 2170 cells…

The most likely outcome is my car will have only the rear underbody casting.

Day 132 no movement so will see what Monday brings. I am installing the emporia wall charger today. I don’t see many videos on YouTube for installation so I might do that today.

1659794664169.gif