Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is 325 the current range or you think it was rejected? Wondering how you got so fast.
VIN is in the source code! 325xxx
I don’t think it is a reject… mine is 320 and I picked up a week ago. They are pushing those cars out super fast!
congrats!! you are going to love it!!

The Model Y is getting some tweaks on the styling of its door interior, and is temporarily getting the matrix headlamps. I mention this to remind people that the Model Y is getting the attention while the Model 3 remains unchanged.

Randomly, Model 3 and Y vehicles built after August 6 will come without a license plate frame. Has anyone with a recent delivery seen this? Deliveries take a little while to reach different parts of the country, so folks may still see the frame for a little while yet. Apparently this item retails for US$40 CA$50. This is a continuation of the chrome delete process, and the store will sell a black license plate frame later this year. Model S and X already have the black version as standard.

You know that tweet by Elon about the waitlist being too long? Perhaps he didn't mean the Model 3 Long Range waitlist.

I just took delivery on Aug 13 and it came with a license plate frame that is chrome with Model 3 on it for the rear. It also came with the front license plate holder that was in the trunk with the charger kit.

Just called tesla sales. Was advised $750 CA fuel reward exhausts 9-1. Since you don’t take delivery before 9-1 they automatically take rebate off. So im Like your basically telling me I won’t get my car this month? +awkward silence+ 😑. However he said If I do by chance take Delivery in august they will replay the credit.
Umph!

• Informative
Reactions: phaheem
Just called tesla sales. Was advised $750 CA fuel reward exhausts 9-1. Since you don’t take delivery before 9-1 they automatically take rebate off. So im Like your basically telling me I won’t get my car this month? +awkward silence+ 😑. However he said If I do by chance take Delivery in august they will replay the credit.
Umph!
That’s pretty lame..

Reactions: Bestie_n_Tessi