Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I may end up with two mobile chargers ?

I wonder if I can return this one ?
I called Tesla to confirm this Mobile Charger discrepancy of it coming with the car or not since some people get it and some don’t. They mentioned we could return it if for some reason it does come with the car. But I would confirm with your SA just to make sure since when I called the SA seemed kind of confused as to why Mobile Chargers are still being included

• Helpful
Reactions: JB47394
It says mine shipped also! I’m hoping one comes with the car so I can return this one though
Same!
“Wall Connectors and Mobile Connectors can be returned within 60 days of receiving the product. Opened and unused products have the same return window but are subject to a 15% restocking fee.”

From the Tesla website
15% restocking fee!

Boo

So for anyone following I texted my SA today about the issue with my order date. They told me that they cannot change it as my order was updated in June however they still see that my order is in the system as originally being in April. I asked if this would impact my delivery. They were a little confused but then said it would not effect my build date. I think I annoyed them a little today but idc this process is becoming annoying. So to my knowledge the system is still considering my order as April even though the date was updated to June when I got the EAP. However I'd advise anyone close to their date to maybe hold off on adding EAP/FSD unless you really want it to be part of your financing as I think it has hurt my delivery time.
You can add or subtract both of those after you have received your vin. They will update that mvpa super fast so you can either include it in your financing or not. I personally dropped my fsd (after I had my vin) and then added it after I had the car so that I would not pay personal property tax on the FSD. I too was concerned that it might affect my delivery date

Reactions: Zane Liu
Quick question on financing, I currently have cash selected in the app and will switch to financing when I receive my VIN (hopefully any day now). If my current delivery window holds up I might be on vacation right before pick up and if so I might need to do the finance application before I get back. Does anyone know what documents they might require just so I can have everything with me in case I need to do that?

Also separate question I've just thought of, does Tesla financing include the tax and all other fees or not? I'm planning on putting $25k down but want that to be including all taxes etc, so wasn't sure if that would be okay to put $25k down or if I'd need to subtract the tax and any fees from the order price and use that figure instead?

Reactions: HeatherW22
Quick question on financing, I currently have cash selected in the app and will switch to financing when I receive my VIN (hopefully any day now). If my current delivery window holds up I might be on vacation right before pick up and if so I might need to do the finance application before I get back. Does anyone know what documents they might require just so I can have everything with me in case I need to do that?

Also separate question I've just thought of, does Tesla financing include the tax and all other fees or not? I'm planning on putting $25k down but want that to be including all taxes etc, so wasn't sure if that would be okay to put $25k down or if I'd need to subtract the tax and any fees from the order price and use that figure instead?
They don't require any documentation if you apply through the app. I was approved on the spot. Yes - include taxes & everything. I put down $135 (the minimum) and the rest was financed