Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Potentially not delivered. That could mean that it was refused by a picky customer, refused by someone who noticed the seats were missing, not purchased because their financing fell through, not purchased because they realized they can't handle the latest interest rate on their financing, not purchased because they want to wait for the tax credit, etc. Just go to your delivery and see if the vehicle is what you want.

If you're thinking that you don't want a vehicle dirtied by somebody else's backside, remember that it has probably been driven by a half dozen people in the process of getting it to you.

A VIN out of the blue usually means a deal fell through (see above) and Tesla is looking for a matching order at that delivery site. It's a new vehicle. Just look it over as you would a vehicle with the absolute latest VIN number. Mine wasn't ever assigned to anyone else and it had a dent. Others have taken delivery of pristine vehicles that were reassigned.

Folks, please put your order information in your forum signature so we can know where you're coming from in your comments. The option of specifying a forum signature will be available to you shortly after you complete your 5th post.
Yeah I’m not looking to be particularly picky. But I just want to ensure that I have the matrix lights, Li-ion 12v and ryzen. I reached out to my SA to clarify. Thanks

Reactions: JB47394
Yeah I’m not looking to be particularly picky. But I just want to ensure that I have the matrix lights, Li-ion 12v and ryzen. I reached out to my SA to clarify. Thanks
You absolutely have the Lithium 12V battery and Ryzen processor. I don't recall anyone talking about getting premium headlamps for a while now. The 335xxx VINs were the latest and greatest about a month ago.

Reactions: phaheem and guerro
Potentially not delivered. That could mean that it was refused by a picky customer, refused by someone who noticed the seats were missing, not purchased because their financing fell through, not purchased because they realized they can't handle the latest interest rate on their financing, not purchased because they want to wait for the tax credit, etc. Just go to your delivery and see if the vehicle is what you want.

If you're thinking that you don't want a vehicle dirtied by somebody else's backside, remember that it has probably been driven by a half dozen people in the process of getting it to you.

A VIN out of the blue usually means a deal fell through (see above) and Tesla is looking for a matching order at that delivery site. It's a new vehicle. Just look it over as you would a vehicle with the absolute latest VIN number. Mine wasn't ever assigned to anyone else and it had a dent. Others have taken delivery of pristine vehicles that were reassigned.

Folks, please put your order information in your forum signature so we can know where you're coming from in your comments. The option of specifying a forum signature will be available to you shortly after you complete your 5th post.
Thank you for the information. I will post the signature once I am done with 5 posts. I think this is my 4th post. So almost there.

Reactions: JB47394 and deuskid
You absolutely have the Lithium 12V battery and Ryzen processor. I don't recall anyone talking about getting premium headlamps for a while now. The 335xxx VINs were the latest and greatest about a month ago.
SA responded, matrix headlights and everything, she said even with the 335xxx vin my cars “birthdate” was in august…it was offered to someone’s but they were non responsive in scheduling delivery so it went back into the pool

Has anyone use AdelFi Credit Union for financing their M3? I went back over the posts and found a number of people who used them but nothing about what the process was like and how they felt about their process. I was thiking about using them but wanted a little help in making the final decision. They have great rates - just wanted to make sure they were just as good as their rates...
They rejected my membership 😫🤦🏽‍♀️🫤 talking about I wasn’t verifiable. Ummmm had proof of everything. Oh well.

Has anyone use AdelFi Credit Union for financing their M3? I went back over the posts and found a number of people who used them but nothing about what the process was like and how they felt about their process. I was thiking about using them but wanted a little help in making the final decision. They have great rates - just wanted to make sure they were just as good as their rates...
I'm using AdelFi. The process has been pretty simple really. They requested a number of documents for income verification, drivers licenses, etc. They also require you have a membership with at least a savings account for a minimum of $25. They are not the most expedient and I've found they can sometimes take more than 24 hours to receive a response and hold times can sometimes be very long, but you eventually get in touch with a person. This has been a little frustrating since I started the process over a week ago and am just now signing loan documents. I take delivery next Wednesday, so I have been worried it wouldn't get done in time, but looks like everything will go through. So, start early! I'm getting 3.29% for 84 months, which is nothing to scoff at especially in a rising interest rate environment!

I'm using AdelFi. The process has been pretty simple really. They requested a number of documents for income verification, drivers licenses, etc. They also require you have a membership with at least a savings account for a minimum of $25. They are not the most expedient and I've found they can sometimes take more than 24 hours to receive a response and hold times can sometimes be very long, but you eventually get in touch with a person. This has been a little frustrating since I started the process over a week ago and am just now signing loan documents. I take delivery next Wednesday, so I have been worried it wouldn't get done in time, but looks like everything will go through. So, start early! I'm getting 3.29% for 84 months, which is nothing to scoff at especially in a rising interest rate environment!
Thanks everyone for the feedback. It nice to hear how the process really goes. Are they sending you a check or making a wire tranfer to Tesla?

Hello y'all.

Does anyone know or have any ideas for how long it takes for delivery after getting this text below regarding delivery?

"Your Model 3 has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center! To ensure no delays in your delivery, log in to your Tesla App as soon as possible to complete your pre-delivery tasks."

I’ll send them very soon!!
tempImageKWBt05.jpg

Just got it back from tinting! I did 20% on all sides and back window in one piece, and 70% on the windshield! Its hands down the best car I have ever owned!!

Attachments

• 46F8A7E2-02A1-47E9-BFC4-DDE01EB40E2B.jpeg
    46F8A7E2-02A1-47E9-BFC4-DDE01EB40E2B.jpeg
    748.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 87D9F14A-BD57-413B-B52E-96AB8CA56535.jpeg
    87D9F14A-BD57-413B-B52E-96AB8CA56535.jpeg
    636.2 KB · Views: 63
My EDD had been Sept 17 -Oct 1 for some weeks, and it was this morning too. Then suddenly I got a VIN and an EDD of today through 3 days later. I’m on travel and won’t be back in time to accept the car.

Sound like a car that someone else bailed on? I responded to the SA text message and they told me they could only hold it 3 days from the time it arrives before releasing it to someone else; I told them they might as well go head and release it because I’m still a couple of weeks from being available.

How long should I expect to wait for the next VIN? East coast, white 3LR, 18 inch wheels, EAP.

(If things run into December I might just cancel and wait to see how the LR is repackaged to meet federal incentive requirements in 2023.)