Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the trunk is the hardest part for them to align perfectly.

Yours seems to have a misalignment in horizontal direction, while mine is vertical direction – the right side of trunk is slightly lower which brings inconsistent gap. But I am happy because there were no issues on door alignments, which will cause wind noise if there is any.

I decided not to bring it in to the service, because they will disassemble bolts and other possibilities are there.

FYI, I don't plan to add ppf, but already I got 30% LLU tint side only (attached before/after). Decided not to have on windshield, roof, and rear, but ordered sunshade from Tesla. Also got an all-weather mat from Tesla.

View attachment 854066

View attachment 854067
This is the way , except I’ll partial front ppf. I agree on the tint. Just the sides and shades for rear and roof. Let us know how the shades turn out! Congrats!

Im not seeing it. And if people are rejecting, wouldn't the next step be to send those VINs over to those who are still waiting for theirs? (like me for instance lol).
There are seven new Tesla Model 3 Long Range vehicles visible to me if I give a zip code of 94203 (Sacramento). Only one down in 92173 (San Diego). None out here in the DC area. Interestingly, all of the ones listed only have Autopilot. They haven't dumped Full Self Driving on them (only to have people ask if they can remove it).

I'm not sure why they're not being offered to other buyers unless there aren't any with those configurations. For example, @Cho22's configuration isn't among those vehicles.

• Informative
Reactions: jpaychek and Cho22
Thanks all for the tint opinions.... i'm still on the fence about that.

Another question:

There is some form of 'reward' if someone saids that you referred them to Tesla and they buy. How does that work?

Thanks

ps; I've had my M3 for 6 days now [out of town for work for 3 of them] and I absolutely love it more every day.

Have an electrician coming to the house to install the charger later today. Was caught flat footed because on the 12th my EDD went from Dec 2022 to 9/15 with no intermediate warnings. Point being: if you have a charger get it installed asap because you cannot charge a car that comes unexpectantly if you don't. ;)

Thanks all for the tint opinions.... i'm still on the fence about that.

Another question:

There is some form of 'reward' if someone saids that you referred them to Tesla and they buy. How does that work?

Thanks

ps; I've had my M3 for 6 days now [out of town for work for 3 of them] and I absolutely love it more every day.

Have an electrician coming to the house to install the charger later today. Was caught flat footed because on the 12th my EDD went from Dec 2022 to 9/15 with no intermediate warnings. Point being: if you have a charger get it installed asap because you cannot charge a car that comes unexpectantly if you don't. ;)
The only rewards is for solar at the moment. They use to reward supercharger miles for car purchases.

Go into your account and go to lootbox.
Screenshot_2022-09-22-10-04-32-97_dea0ed4dc7fea9051b966dd91d80d9ae.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: deuskid and JB47394
Where are you based??

Im not seeing it. And if people are rejecting, wouldn't the next step be to send those VINs over to those who are still waiting for theirs? (like me for instance lol).
I still think you are good for this month. Sometimes orders bleed over to October. The factory is closed but they have a few leftover cars that they just couldn't ship in time. However with your EDD I still think you are pace to be part of this push. It will only take 1-2 days for delivery once a VIN comes

I'm seeing inventory getting posted now the past few days. I just got notice and see one in CA for $58,990 - MSM with Aero, no autopilot, and no FSD.

EDIT:
or this one for $57990, which is the exact same price for any who placed an order right? I wonder if this is because people are pushing off their deliveries to 2023 in hopes of some rebate based on Tesla pricing changes?

1663880231039.png

Reactions: Cho22
I still think you are good for this month. Sometimes orders bleed over to October. The factory is closed but they have a few leftover cars that they just couldn't ship in time. However with your EDD I still think you are pace to be part of this push. It will only take 1-2 days for delivery once a VIN comes
I would love to think so. But I’m seeing all these people after my OD get VINs and it’s discouraging. I always saw people get their VINs early on or even before their EDD time frame. Normally I wouldn’t care as much, but the fact that I already applied for financing is what’s making me nervous

Reactions: deuskid and ZZ118
I would love to think so. But I’m seeing all these people after my OD get VINs and it’s discouraging. I always saw people get their VINs early on or even before their EDD time frame. Normally I wouldn’t care as much, but the fact that I already applied for financing is what’s making me nervous
Here's a white one. can you just request to buy this instead: Inventory | Tesla