Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Maxpider 3D mats on sale Costco Canada $160

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I emailed and yes it’s out of stock till mid to late July
Thanks for the follow up! With Costco products you never know if it's gone temporarily or permanently and having u-guard.ca fulfill the mats I was concerned these were gone for good.

The Model 3 inventory at PartsEngine appears to be gone too, but from this thread it seems the 3D stock comes and goes frequently so this isn't anything new and I'll keep an eye on inventory next month and hope they are available for a few days.

Reactions: tongw
We ordered Tuxmat - they are deep trays so hold the slush you boots pick up very well. Ordered online they arrive a week later. Preformed perfectly for the Model 3

Tuxmats are nice that they’re a Canadian company, and the mats themselves protect as well as the Maxpiders, but they look cheap compared to the Maxpiders in my opinion. Maxpiders have a very low sheen rubberized look, whereas the Tuxmats are a glossy black textured leather/vinyl look. In terms of protection they’re very similar.

Tuxmats are nice that they’re a Canadian company, and the mats themselves protect as well as the Maxpiders, but they look cheap compared to the Maxpiders in my opinion. Maxpiders have a very low sheen rubberized look, whereas the Tuxmats are a glossy black textured leather/vinyl look. In terms of protection they’re very similar.
IMHO Tuxmats don't look cheap - they are feel like foamy rubber rather than the standard thin hard rubber mats typically used in cars, and yes they have a textured finish; actually I think it looks better than the typical hard rubber. To each his own. But what we like about them is that they fill the foot areas, including up the driver's left foot rest and have more than 1-inch lip all around (including all across the on-piece mat in back) instead of typical floor mats with a quarter-inch lip, so hard acceleration is not going to slosh all the melted salty slush back onto the carpets. I haven't looked at the other mats mentioned, but if they are as good, by all means go ahead. We looked at the Tesla store ones and decided they looked like something meant for California drizzle not Great White salt slush.

IMHO Tuxmats don't look cheap - they are feel like foamy rubber rather than the standard thin hard rubber mats typically used in cars, and yes they have a textured finish; actually I think it looks better than the typical hard rubber. To each his own. But what we like about them is that they fill the foot areas, including up the driver's left foot rest and have more than 1-inch lip all around (including all across the on-piece mat in back) instead of typical floor mats with a quarter-inch lip, so hard acceleration is not going to slosh all the melted salty slush back onto the carpets. I haven't looked at the other mats mentioned, but if they are as good, by all means go ahead. We looked at the Tesla store ones and decided they looked like something meant for California drizzle not Great White salt slush.
I didn't take a close look at the tuxmats, because I also did not like the look. The 3d Maxpider mats have great coverage and are very deep as well. IMHO they have a much cleaner look that blends in rather than standing out like the tuxmats but I guess it's a mater of taste.