Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say the front nose is much improved ... similar to a Porsche frunk :cool:

RxYCOb4.gif

Nose does look just slightly elongated, something like this:
GwQQhEp.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 221261

Is the screen different than before?
Maybe it's the angle, but that screen looks smaller than the 15" unit shown previously. It seems to be mounted on top of the dash and behind the steering wheel instead of in front of the dash and to the right of the steering wheel. Also, the display appears to be mounted to the pedestal at the bottom instead of at the back.

Reactions: GSP and Model 3
Kind of disappointed in how the LCD looks. Was hoping it was a prototype and that they'd build it into the dash so that it looks like a part of the car (similar to the MX prototype and actual) instead of a 3rd party GPS.
No, it must be a floating display otherwise they'd either have to make the screen lower and less visible or the dash much larger.

Maybe it's the angle, but that screen looks smaller than the 15" unit shown previously. It seems to be mounted on top of the dash and behind the steering wheel instead of in front of the dash and to the right of the steering wheel. Also, the display appears to be mounted to the pedestal at the bottom instead of at the back.
I take that back. It was an optical illusion due to the viewing angle and the fuzziness and low-light level of the photo. What i thought was the display mounting pedestal at the top of the dash appears to be the steering column instead. In these others photos of the same car, shot from different angles, the display can be seen to the right of the steering wheel, so there's no change from the prototypes:
model-3-release-candidate-11.jpg

model-3-release-candidate-7-e1491345391661.jpg

Reactions: geoffreak
Status
Not open for further replies.