Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-4-5_11-3-35.png

I didn't say it wasn't. I was just noting that the screen position from the outside looks quite high and should be fine to see without much effort while driving based on that. Will have to actually test drive the car to know for sure.
There is plenty of prototype video from all angles, inside and out, and of much better quality already available.
I'd think most people wouldn't want a high and consequently highly visible information panel as seen from the outside? I guess the idea was to improve visibility of the road by lowering the dash, however.

Last edited:
My guess what we saw yesterday is a much more "Model S like" design.
Less accentuated roofline arch
more and higher rear (different trunk mechanism, guess they brought the seals to the latch hence bigger opening space)
much softer yet more agressive front with very soft more angulated crease line. Eradicated the duckface towards a Corvette face.
And maybe some of You witnessed the "chrome blade" under the front apon lip.
Like the C Class AMG. Very chic!
M3 mockup.jpg

This car will be sleek and elegant. A little sibling of the "S". Even the rear light inner design:View attachment 221314

Last edited:
I could be wrong (does that even need to be said? lol) but I think any of the test cars we see prior to the final reveal will have the alpha interior. Whatever the final dash/steering/display changes that have been made will be kept secret until then.

These are release candidates. What you see is what we are getting. Also, don't hold your breath on a final reveal.

I'm sure they removed the "T" logo to try to disguise it a little. The badge is missing from both the hood and the trunk. Of course, there are too many people anticipating the M3 that only the unaware general public won't know what kind of car it is.

Or perhaps there is a major issue with the supplier of the badges, which will likely cause a 6 month delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.