Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Nature Pictures

DrZoidberg

Jul 9, 2017
Riverton
1687296036.png
Fly-fishing paradise

Fred42

Dec 24, 2018
Pennsylvania
I am sure that's a very funny joke, sea wall? I just don't get it. Neither does google

-Randy
The Civilian Conservation Corps was a popular New Deal program that paid young men (black and white but no women) to work out of rural camps doing conservation and other work. The paycheck went to their family, which for some meant the family was able to buy food. Among other things the volunteers built stone walls, one of which is still found along a scenic road in our area. I'm not a stone wall expert, but the wall in your pic looks much newer. (I just saw your post.)

Reactions: Randy Spencer

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC