Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright that might explain part of it - mine is SR+ White/Black, aero, no FSD and my VIN is 504***. I think the SR+'s being produced right now have lower VINs than the LR and M3Ps. Anyway, I'm not an expert, but I don't think you have anything to worry about, I suspect it was just produced or just being produced.
correct. last 6 of vin are associated with build type, such as motor, awd/rwd

Just call Tesla to see if my financing lapsed or if I will need to do an update. The rep took my information and put me on a brief hold. When she came back she told me that I am good with my current term fortunately and went on further to say I should receive an update on my car on 11/20 and if I don't get a text or email to call back on 11/21 asking for information. This was done without being prompted by me as I wasn't even going to ask because I knew there wouldn't be much point, or so I thought.

She also added that Tesla is officially going into full production for US cars next week.

Is anyone else having trouble getting anything done at work or at home? I find myself hitting the F5 key every 10 minutes to see if I finally have a VIN assigned to me or if there's a stealth trim available in my area. My wife says that I'm obsessed with this car and I'm starting to think she's right. :(

Same thing here...my girl friend is starting to zone out when I talk about it now... :) As least we have our support group here!

Reactions: JeremyE and tren01t
Is anyone else having trouble getting anything done at work or at home? I find myself hitting the F5 key every 10 minutes to see if I finally have a VIN assigned to me or if there's a stealth trim available in my area. My wife says that I'm obsessed with this car and I'm starting to think she's right. :(
I’m right there with you! And I’m just gonna straight up say it, I am obsessed and super excited about owning this car. Can’t stop checking my email, Tesla account, and these forums multiple times a day. But hey at least the waiting has given me an opportunity to learn loads from these forums about the car; from driving, charging, and delivery expectations, to paint protection, and must have accessories etc.

Cheers
LRAWD Pearl White/Black/18in Aero ordered 11/1

Reactions: tren01t
Just call Tesla to see if my financing lapsed or if I will need to do an update. The rep took my information and put me on a brief hold. When she came back she told me that I am good with my current term fortunately and went on further to say I should receive an update on my car on 11/20 and if I don't get a text or email to call back on 11/21 asking for information. This was done without being prompted by me as I wasn't even going to ask because I knew there wouldn't be much point, or so I thought.

She also added that Tesla is officially going into full production for US cars next week.

Interesting. When did you order?

Official or not, there is little reason to be producing cars for foreign export this week (now). Due to shipping times (over a month), they won’t be delivered this quarter.

Reactions: OverEZPZ

Yup, it's a problem. Part of me is super excited to be getting this car and the other part is really annoyed with that first part that won't shut up long enough to focus on much of anything. Unfortunately, no lady right now to check my obsession ;)