Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3P Wht/Blk Auto, Original Delivery date 12/30 @11am was confirmed today at 2:13pm at Marina Del Rey. Then at 7:13pm I got a new text:
Your vehicle has exited the factory and is in transit to the Delivery Center. Your pick up appointment has been re-scheduled to tentative 12/31. If your vehicle arrives earlier, you will receive text messages to pull forward your appointment. We appreciate your patience and flexibility!
Now my Account page indicates delivery apt at 11am on 12/31. OMG this is crazy!!

Model 3P Wht/Blk Auto, Original Delivery date 12/30 @11am was confirmed today at 2:13pm at Marina Del Rey. Then at 7:13pm I got a new text:
Your vehicle has exited the factory and is in transit to the Delivery Center. Your pick up appointment has been re-scheduled to tentative 12/31. If your vehicle arrives earlier, you will receive text messages to pull forward your appointment. We appreciate your patience and flexibility!
Now my Account page indicates delivery apt at 11am on 12/31. OMG this is crazy!!

the same thing happened to me. I honestly think they will postpone again... no way they will meet the demand by 12/31...

the same thing happened to me. I honestly think they will postpone again... no way they will meet the demand by 12/31...
I emailed my sales/delivery guy and he confirmed (tonight) that my vehicle just left the factory this evening. Driving from Fremont to LA is about 6 hours.. He said it is possible they may get it in and be able to deliver sometime in the late afternoon tomorrow. Fingers crossed

I emailed my sales/delivery guy and he confirmed (tonight) that my vehicle just left the factory this evening. Driving from Fremont to LA is about 6 hours.. He said it is possible they may get it in and be able to deliver sometime in the late afternoon tomorrow. Fingers crossed

I didn’t know they can see the status of your vehicle. I hope the freeways are not closed

Reactions: matador4
Did you end up getting your car?

picked up yesterday! Few panel gaps they fixed there. One thing that bugs me is the recessed door handle on the rear. They said it’s within spec so it isn’t correctable. It’s so sunk compared to the opposite side. The finish on the car isn’t the greatest either all the areas where you open the doors (hinges) are lighter blue and some splotches of white. I’m guessing other colors are hard to tell, but it bugged me a bit. Checked other blue ones and all had the same paint issues so I kind of wrote it off.

• Disagree
Reactions: laketica
I placed my order on 12/05/19, and looking for a miracle to get my M3 before year because of the tax deduction.
As a couple of weeks gone by my chance was getting slim.
Then somehow I got my vin# on last Thursday 12/26/19 and a text message the next day to ask me to get a pickup appointment, which the earliest day was 12/31/19. Great, so I picked 12/31/19.
On Saturday I called the Buena Park location to make sure and they told me my car was ready and could be picked up on Sunday 12/29/19!!! Wow!!!
From the reception desk to the moment I actually driving my car away, the whole process only took about 30-45 minutes.

The best Christmas/New Year present for myself, and I just love the car.
It took me (still does) a while to get use to the driving, but the car is just fantastic.

Hope all the ones who are waiting to get this before the end of year, will receive the same miracle that I got. An early and unexpected pickup.

Happy Holidays.