Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good luck to everyone on this last day delivery excitement. You will love it when you get it. I got an "off menu" LR RWD at the end of June, and although I am happy they made the June 30 cut-off frankly the car is so great I don't even care what the final price was. Its that worth it.

Of course, if you can, try to get something close to the $1875 if they miss, but they are making them as fast as they can.

I also got FSD which is, without question, the most enjoyable feature of any car I have ever had (out of 25 or so).

IMO, forget what it cannot yet do, if you focus on what it can do, and the additions when the updates come in, it is well worth it. On a couple of BMW's I think I basically paid $5k for leather seats, for goodness sake.

Happy New Tesla year.

Reactions: GarZ.MYP
Good luck to everyone on this last day delivery excitement. You will love it when you get it. I got an "off menu" LR RWD at the end of June, and although I am happy they made the June 30 cut-off frankly the car is so great I don't even care what the final price was. Its that worth it.

Of course, if you can, try to get something close to the $1875 if they miss, but they are making them as fast as they can.

I also got FSD which is, without question, the most enjoyable feature of any car I have ever had (out of 25 or so).

IMO, forget what it cannot yet do, if you focus on what it can do, and the additions when the updates come in, it is well worth it. On a couple of BMW's I think I basically paid $5k for leather seats, for goodness sake.

Happy New Tesla year.

I just got mine in time on Sunday.
Like you said, I love it in every way.

Anyway, happy new year to you and all.

Ordered....mid Nov. Just bummed, but happy for y'all that got yours. Tesla guy texted and said they are trying to find one....I guess they lost them.....(I am salty)....

Happy New Year Everybody.....
If you are in the "OC"...join the "OC" Tesla car club...they have meetups and lunches. Owners give some hacks about the car....

They couldn’t deliver my original order (SR+/white/black/19’s) this year so I picked up the same car as yours from inventory on Sunday. It is amazing and the color combo is legit! Hope you got your car or get it very soon!!

I got it, I didn't get a rear floormats and wind noise on the passenger side of windshield.

Congrats! We are loving EZM3

Reactions: KOAZ and sacraM3nto
Still no word from Tesla. Not a peep.
I logged into my account and my page looked like this. Order estimate still showing 2-4 weeks though we have passed that mark. I’m confused lol.
94025A7A-B8E3-45FB-BC07-FD8FA044090C.png
41546BA9-616E-4375-978F-FF5A2E0CDA51.png

Tesla Missed delivering by end of year, they assigned the VIN number and scheduled to deilver by 31st Dec and in the last moment they removed assigned VIN and not delivered by 31st. Such a Bummer and mismanagement, Didnt know Tesla could do like this. They have to compensate for the Federal Rebate.;

No peep from Tesla here, either. My order management page still says "Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 weeks from order placed date" (it's almost 8 weeks now) and the MVPA is still on the 3rd VIN. Where did the first two promised VIN cars get sent?

On Dec. 29-31 they repeatedly promised to deliver VIN #3 on Dec. 31, but we're to wait for the completion notification which still hasn't come. I could only leave voicemails.

Haven't bothered calling today because I'm still bummed and not sure whether to cancel and keep my ICE car or find a sales manager and press them on delivery and some kind of compensation to act like they care about customers. If they don't care, what'll happen to them when real competition finally arrives?

How are you liking it? I think you picked yours up just about an hour after me on Tuesday based on our forum posts.:)
I love the technology and the creature comforts. My previous car was 15 years old and had outdated navigation and no proximity sensors. I’ve always been a tech dork so I love everything that it offers.

However, the charge anxiety is real. It bugs me that I can’t let my car just...sit. I travel a lot and I don’t want to worry that my car will lose charge if I let it sit at the airport parking lot for a week or two. The lack of homelink bugs me. I plotted a route to San Diego and it said we’d have to sit at a supercharger for 50 minutes instead of a gas tank for 5. I got the LR and although I get 322 miles, realistically I lose 40% to not ruin the battery (20%-80%) on daily commutes. So I have ~193 miles, which is possibly one round trip for me, living in California, to live in a more affordable area where I would like to buy a home that isn’t $800,000 for a 3br house that hasn’t been renovated since 1987.

Hopefully they keep adding chargers and the charger wattage is as fast, if not faster, than pumping gas in a car within the next decade.

Reactions: Cligadel