Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered white SR+ on 7/21 and just checked the website and i see the same thing. No VIN or delivery date though. Should I apply for financing now? I will be finalizing all payment at delivery if I’m happy with the car...but i don’t want to jump the gun.

I called today after texting my SA only to find out he no longer works for Tesla. Was told I have no VIN yet, that it looks like I was initially marked ineligible for a match. When I first test drove on May 31st I told the SA I wasn't ordering until October. Things had progressed since then and I ordered on July 6th with a 8-12 week timeframe. On July 22nd the delivery team texted me and said it looks like I wanted to wait until November for delivery.. I said noooo.. initially I wasn't going to order until October but I placed the order on July 6th. They said ok we'll get this changed for you. Yet today when I was on the phone they said I was marked eligible on August 3rd... kind of a bummer as maybe this whole miscommunication pushed me back further in the line. Regardless they said I should expect delivery mid to late September which is within my original 8-12 weeks. I was hoping, as everyone here, for sooner rather than later.

Just got a text, instead of 3-7 wks now they said 2-5wks! moving along. Also now my account status says that they are drafting up the contract, guess its finally getting movement!
I’ve had drafting up the contract from the day I went into the dealership and placed the order. Since then nothing until today. Baby steps...

FINALLY 18' and 8' home chargers show as available in the Tesla shop site!
What’s the advantage of getting this just vs getting a 240 line with 14-50 outlet and just get the adapter for the mobile charger that comes with the car besides getting 37mi per hour with the home charger and the 14-50 adapter gets 30mi per hour? Just asking because if I can save $500 and get just a tad bit longer charge time I’m willing to just pay for the $35 adapter.

Last edited: