Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bit of a weird story, my current car broke down yesterday and today I now have my VIN and the delivery for the Tesla is apparently next week. I ordered 4/22. Weird how things work sometimes, hopefully the delivery date of next week actually stays I was asked to pay the down payment today as well.

Reactions: GiFer and Ekanas
Got one of two VINS!!! Orlando Fl, ordered both 4/17
I'm very jealous. I am located a bit south of you, and I ordered my vehicle approximately 1 week after you. My EDD is currently June 15-29th. I'm being hopeful so far
M3 White/ White Int. Aero Wheels No FSD. Ordered on April 25th of 2021. If anyone else from Miami area has updates please reply to this post. Thanks

I'm very jealous. I am located a bit south of you, and I ordered my vehicle approximately 1 week after you. My EDD is currently June 15-29th. I'm being hopeful so far
M3 White/ White Int. Aero Wheels No FSD. Ordered on April 25th of 2021. If anyone else from Miami area has updates please reply to this post. Thanks
I’m in Miami Lakes and my EDD went to Jun 13-30 today ☺️ Previously 4-11 weeks.
I selected Coral Gables as my pick up location.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tangomiami