Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, first post here, I ordered a Performance Model 3 on 8/4 in Midnight Silver / Black Shipping to Mexico, the page said 2-4 Weeks, but reading this forum I am doubting that Claim.

All depends on your order configuration matching up with when they are producing that type. So If you get the order in while they are producing midnight silver with black interiors then you could get it earlier. If you order Perf. while they are producing SR+ and AWD LR then you wait until your turn comes around. Media should report on these forums as proof that there is obviously no lack in demand

Ordered Blue/White performance on 7/22. No news from Tesla since then.
Still nothing for me. Called them 4 days ago and they said "any day now". However, my wife will be gone next week and I'll be gone the next. Since we both have to be present at delivery that means another 2 week wait even if the car is ready. And I won't be able to take it on my road trip like I had hoped. Pretty disappointed right now.

I’m on day 10 and excited to hear something but haven’t yet. They advertised “within 2 weeks of configuration when I bought on 7/31”. I’d much rather wait an extra week and have no issues then a rushed build. Overall it seems like not many VINs are being assigned right now from tracking the sheet.

I’m on day 10 and excited to hear something but haven’t yet. They advertised “within 2 weeks of configuration when I bought on 7/31”. I’d much rather wait an extra week and have no issues then a rushed build. Overall it seems like not many VINs are being assigned right now from tracking the sheet.

Soon my friend, soon. I was so impatient I rented an AWD LR 3 for the weekend just to help with the separation anxiety. 13 days waiting for VIN

Was watching the tracking spreadsheet and another guy ordered the same build as mine, on the same day, and he's scheduled for delivery today. How does Georgia rate so well? lol Dang it. That makes waiting for mine even harder :p

Day 13: all hope is lost. Soon I'll run out of fuel rations and have to make the trek to the gas station to pour out some more dino-juice for the old bat. When will Tesla Rescue come?

Was watching the tracking spreadsheet and another guy ordered the same build as mine, on the same day, and he's scheduled for delivery today. How does Georgia rate so well? lol Dang it. That makes waiting for mine even harder :p
There could've been an order cancellation of a car with his exact spec and it was re-assigned to him. Even though the orders were on the same day maybe his order went through before yours.

Ordered the white model 3 performance the beginning of this month with a 2 week estimate. I was told today by my sales advisor that tesla is very behind on production for the performance model and that it will take at least another 2+ weeks before delivery. I am local to the factory so I would imagine folks ordering in other areas may have an increase in the delivery time. Bummer.

Placed order on Aug 1st. AWD LR White with Blk interior. When I placed orders it said within 3 weeks. The very next day in my Tesla account it said within 2 weeks. Since then nothing. Even though I filled all steps I had to take. My question is; will my online status change or will i simply get a call with a date. Start to think it hasn’t even been built yet. With shipping I’ll be waiting at least another 3 weeks minimum.

Placed order on Aug 1st. AWD LR White with Blk interior. When I placed orders it said within 3 weeks. The very next day in my Tesla account it said within 2 weeks. Since then nothing. Even though I filled all steps I had to take. My question is; will my online status change or will i simply get a call with a date. Start to think it hasn’t even been built yet. With shipping I’ll be waiting at least another 3 weeks minimum.
I’m waiting for a similar car configured 7/31. They told me I would get a text when a vehicle was selected and put on a truck to my local Tesla center.

Ordered my black w/ white interior performance on Sunday 8/11 on location in Burlingame. Filled out all necessary items online within the next day. Waiting now... when I log in to my account I have an 11 digit number but I'm not sure if this is the vin. It begins with RN which I assume would mean reservation number?

Ordered my black w/ white interior performance on Sunday 8/11 on location in Burlingame. Filled out all necessary items online within the next day. Waiting now... when I log in to my account I have an 11 digit number but I'm not sure if this is the vin. It begins with RN which I assume would mean reservation number?
You are spot on. Unless you happen to get matched up with an inventory car, there are many of us that ordered July 25th, 26th 27th, 28th that are still waiting for VIN. You'll just have to try to forget about it and wait. It's going to be a long August.

I ordered Performance M3, white with black interior, and FSD on 8/3. Site and customer rep said within 2 weeks, but that has not happened. It's now been 15 days and no VIN. I checked the source code and no VIN there, either.

Had I known the site wasn't accurate, I would've ordered earlier.