Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is changing order systems, so there are discrepancies between what you can see and what is happening.
On my reservation car there is neither a VIN nor a confirmed financing document, but I talked with delivery on the phone today and they said my car is on the way to Norway, gave me the VIN and said all financing documents are in order.
So the whole source code poking for VIN-number is not reliable at the moment (I'm saying not reliable, I'm not saying it doesn't work for anyone).

Reactions: kinito
not sure the validity or if it has been discussed; however, i was told my VIN is still tied to my order and just not visible after i began adjusting my payment method. I could see my VIN...they transferred my car account back to my original SA and i could not see my VIN...then my VIN was up again before I adjusted my payment method to see what Tesla financing would be and the VIN is gone. I assume when i select my payment again it will be back.

Of note it does not say VIN "null" like it did a few weeks ago it says VIN "hidden."

If you do not have a VIN in source code, search for the word VIN if you do not have "null" but have "hidden" next to it you likely have VIN assigned and your SA should be able to get it for you.

• Informative
Reactions: skydreamerjae
Ordered 11/9 M3 White/White 18 Aero and just received my delivery date of 12/10. No VIN in source code at all. I checked myself and also used the Chrome extension. The Chrome extension checks for "Tesla.ProductF = ([the VIN])" and the source code instructions say to search for "5YJ". Neither exits so there must be a VIN somewhere or they are extremely confident that there's a spare Model 3 laying around.

1C40A0A9-13A8-41AE-9874-89792EC6A134.jpeg

Look what I saw at the Buena Park location today!