Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks to all those who chimed in about the trade in cars and 1k mile limit...... sigh, this is kinda getting ridiculous to the point where I almost just wanna say forget it and cancel. I don’t want some rushed manufacturer botch job... @stewy001 that seems like a lot of issues, I’m afraid I won’t be able to notice it all... how long do they give you? I feel like they will be rushing the delivery process simply cuz so many appts to cram in... but thank you for the information and advice!

yeah, I work in medical office too, I have to go to work... so I traded with my mom whose commute is like 3 miles. As for the 30 day expiration, my SA talked to the trade in team who said they can extend my trade in value offer til Dec 31 as long as I keep it under 1000 miles. But honestly I can’t find that expiration date of 30 days anywhere on the site, I only know cuz I took a screenshot of my trade in offer and it said “this valuation expired 30 days from the offer date” but I realized later, doesn’t that just mean I needed to accept the trade in offer within 30 days, that’s all? So... I dunno whatever the trade in team is saying. I hope your car's re-valuation doesn’t drop too much!
I hope you are right, they will honor the first quote, but i did run it again yesterday and it did depreciate but not much, im actually positive on price quote if they really honor kbb price, i think its also depending on type of car we owned, i have 2018 accord ex L w nav and i believe it has excellent resale value, if tesla cant deliver it til end of this year i will cancel it as i will lose federal rebate and probably wait for next year hopefully they will reduce the price, just my thought!

Found this in my source code (searched for: DeliveryDetails)

"DeliveryDetails":
{ "Delivery": true,
"DeliveryEstimateDate":
{ "expectedDelivery": "Estimated delivery",
"minMonth": "Nov.",
"minYear": "'19",
"maxMonth": "Jan.",
"maxYear": "'20"

Ordered Oct 25th.

.....JANUARY?! KISS MY EGGROLL, TESLA

Their code better be something like: (deliveryDate < maxMonth) and not (deliveryDate <= maxMonth) *prays*
I checked my order and same min nov max jan, if it cant be delivered end of december i will cancel it, i ll wait next year preferably after the elections!
Ordered Oct 25 SR+ white/black 19' no FSD

Reactions: skydreamerjae
Not yet, but eagerly checking. Was able to speak with my SA today and was told to expect VIN very soon and delivery likely in the last 10 days of the month. I ordered 10/31 with Fremont delivery.

I ordered 10/25 and haven't been told anything (No VIN or anything). If you are correct, I'll be getting it the last 2 weeks of the month... (i.e. in the next couple of days) but I doubt it. I'm seriously doubting it will be in 2019 at this point.

I ordered 10/25 and haven't been told anything (No VIN or anything). If you are correct, I'll be getting it the last 2 weeks of the month... (i.e. in the next couple of days) but I doubt it. I'm seriously doubting it will be in 2019 at this point.

Ordered 10/25, White/Black AWD, no FSD. LA here. Same, nothing at all. Was told it will be "latter part of the December" ....

I just joined this group today along w/ added my info to the tracker - AZ, Model 3 SR+ ordered 12/04 - no VIN at this point. I will update the tracker as I receive data.
Welcome to the party:p
Hope you do not have to wait as long as some of us.
Wife and I will be in Arizona for the Holiday's. This is when we likely get the text "you have 48 hours to pick up car or we will give it to someone who walks into the store"o_O
Honestly, I will be checking Phoenix store when we get there to see if they got and extra M3's that Tesla built without an order.

• Funny