Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in Illinois and order a LR AWD Midnight Silver on the 27th of last month. When I place the order it was 4-7 weeks. I'm already going for my 4th week and still have not gotten my vin or heard anything from them. I'm trying not to get frustrated seeing that some already got theirs and ordered way after me. I wish I was lucky like you guys

I live in Illinois and order a LR AWD Midnight Silver on the 27th of last month. When I place the order it was 4-7 weeks. I'm already going for my 4th week and still have not gotten my vin or heard anything from them. I'm trying not to get frustrated seeing that some already got theirs and ordered way after me. I wish I was lucky like you guys

I feel the same. Ordered 1 week after you, in IA.

I started to get hopeful when an order in WI and other eastern states (east or Colorado at least) were filled.

I ordered Jan 15 Model 3 LR AWD midnight silver with FDS standard aero wheels.......was 7-10 weeks Wichita Kansas: i just got a text: Delivery timing update - we currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery in 2 - 6 weeks. We will provide further updates as this date gets closer and the estimated range narrows. For more information, please visit tesla.com/support/delivery-day Hope that helps

Ordered 01/18, LR AWD Red with 19" wheels. Original delivery estimate was 7 - 10 weeks.

Just now got a text:
Delivery timing update - we currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery in 3 - 10 weeks. We will provide......

Not sure how to read it, should I start shopping for loans etc. now or wait for VIN to be matched?

Good evening guys !
Just have question for you, ordered M3 SR+ Interior black exterior white with 19” wheels the 16th January in Montreal (canada) .
I was in the process for the insurance so I got my RN number but I just see delivery date for the 3rd of February!!
I’m very perplex because I don’t see any VIN (and too late to call my rep) so maybe I m not looking in the good place for the ViN ..
Anyone can explain to me where I can find it ?
Thanks a lot !

Ordered 01/18, LR AWD Red with 19" wheels. Original delivery estimate was 7 - 10 weeks.

Just now got a text:
Delivery timing update - we currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery in 3 - 10 weeks. We will provide......

Not sure how to read it, should I start shopping for loans etc. now or wait for VIN to be matched?

i was wondering the same thing. this is just a guess, but i feel like people that have already submitted and been approved for a loan are likely to get cars first.

Just got a text message from a random number about my order. First communication i've had since the order confirmation email. "Delivery Timing Update - we currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery in 1 to 6 weeks. We will provide further updates as this date gets closer and the estimated range narrows. For more information, please visit tesla.com/support/delivery-day"

I texted the number back to see when I may get assigned a VIN. Havent gotten a reply, but it may not be an actual number that is monitored. My order was placed on 1/9/2020 and was originally given a 4-7 week delivery timeframe. My order still says 4-7 weeks. With this text coming in exactly 2 weeks after my order date, the 1-6 time frame is still the same window, with the potential of 1 additional week added.. More to come..

M3 White, Long Range, Dual Motor, no upgraded Autopilot, 19 inch wheels.