Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What’s the advantage of getting this just getting a 240 line with 14-50 outlet and just get the adapter for the mobile charger that comes with the car besides getting 37mi per hour with the home charger and the 14-50 adapter gets 30mi per hour? Just asking because if I can save $500 and get just a tad bit longer charge time I’m willing to just pay for the $35 adapter.

I decided to save $500 and just use the included mobile charger. You mentioned one advantage of wall charger above. The only other I can think of is always having the mobile charger in your car. But I will probably just unplug, roll it up, and take with me on longer trips.

Ordered 07/25 white LR AWD. Got 5-8 week text on 08/06...today got another automated text that I should expect delivery in 2-5 weeks.

several folks got similar texts: 1-4 weeks or 2-5 weeks. Hopefully VINs will be coming in next week or so.

I ordered on 7/18 out of Boston SR+ Black on black 18” Original 4-8 week delivery estimate.
On Monday my rep said my car was in production and should be here by month’s end.
I got the ‘Make Final Payment’ page last night and right after paying I got the MVPA and my VIN.

After a visit yesterday to my local Tesla Service Center they confirmed I did indeed have a VIN and my car was done being built. He said it was currently in CA getting ready to make its trip to Boston..the rep said we should get delivery in 1-2 weeks.
So, the end of the month looks like my delivery after ordering on 7/18.
I have to say there was a part of me that was hoping the SA would have said..Oh, your vehicle is here, we can do this today if you’d like!..lol..wishful thinking. I’ve waited this long and I will wait a little longer..I know it will be worth it.

Here are the links to @Troy's (aka /u/Teslike) Model 3 Order Tracker Spreadsheet Project. There are a few identical sheets to avoid overcrowding.

How do I add to the spreadsheet?